Chicago Symphony Orchestra*,
Brahms: Concerto No. 2 / Beethoven: "Appassionata" Sonata
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Piano Concerto No. 2 In B-Flat Major Op. 83
Composed By – Johannes Brahms
|1||I Allegro Non Troppo||16:43|
|2||II Allegro Appassionato||8:34|
|4||IV Allegretto Grazioso||8:43|
|Piano Sonata No. 23 In F Minor Op. 57 "Appassionata"
Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
|6||Andante Con Moto||5:56|
|7||Allegro Ma Non Troppo - Presto||7:02|
- Cello – Robert LaMarchina* (tracks: B1, B2)
- Conductor – Erich Leinsdorf (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Engineer – Lewis Layton
- Mastered By – Hansjörg Seiler, Martin Kistner, Philipp Nedel
- Orchestra – Chicago Symphony Orchestra* (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Piano – Sviatoslav Richter
- Producer – Peter Dellheim (tracks: 1 to 7), Richard Mohr (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Producer [Reissue] – Robert Russ
Title on spine: Sviatoslav Richter - Brahms: Piano Concerto No.2 & Beethoven: "Appassionata" Sonata"
Total time: 70:16
(P) 1961 Sony Music Entertainment
(C) 2014 Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
Made in the EU.
This is not an individual release. It is CD7 of the box set: Various - Piano - Great Recordings
Contains all tracks of the release: Brahms* / Sviatoslav Richter, Chicago Symphony Orchestra*, Erich Leinsdorf - Concerto No. 2 & track A of the release Sviatoslav Richter Richter Beethoven* - Beethoven Appassionata And Funeral March Sonatas.
Comes in cardboard cd sleeve. The front cover is a replica of the original 1961 album Brahms* / Sviatoslav Richter, Chicago Symphony Orchestra*, Erich Leinsdorf - Concerto No. 2 adapting the title for the additional content.
Original label "RCA Victor Red Seal" and Cat# LSC-2466 appearing on front cover are proper of the original release and not valid for this 2014 release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00316