- Teal label / silver text
- Catalog Number: ACL.44
- Decca Musical Notes logo at 9 o'clock
- Matrix numbers at 3 o'clock upside down
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 12 o'clock
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING OF AND ISSUED BY THE DECCA RECORD COMPANY LTD. LONDON" around circumference anticlockwise from 8 o'clock to 4 o'clock
- Front laminated / lamination overlapping right-hand edge of back cover.
- No flipbacks
- Catalog Number: ACL 44
- Sleeve Notes in English only (uncredited)
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London. 1959"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Cover photo of Town Hall, Breslau, by Martin Hürlimann from "Germany" published by Thames and Hudson Ltd."
- Recording first reissued on Ace of Clubs in 1959
- Recorded November / December 1952 at Concertgebouw, Amsterdam
- Originally issued on Decca LXT 2778 in April 1953
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): ARL-1503-1LR N KT 51
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): ARL-1504-1L R BB KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): ARL.1503
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): ARL.1504
- Other (Tax Code (both labels)): K/T