|–Brahms*, Istvan Kertesz* Conducting The London Symphony Orchestra*||Serenade No. 2 In A, Op. 16|
|A3||–||Adagio Non Troppo|
|–Dvořák*, Istvan Kertesz* Conducting Members Of The London Symphony Orchestra||Serenade For 10 Wind Instruments, Cello And Bass In D Minor, Op. 44|
|B1||–||Moderato, Quasi Marcia|
|B3||–||Andante Con Moto|
|B4||–||Finale, Allegro Molto|
- Composed By – Dvořák* (tracks: B1 to B4), Brahms* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Conductor – Istvan Kertesz*
- Cover ["Moonrise On Sea"] – Caspar David Friedrich
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Orchestra – London Symphony Orchestra* (tracks: A1 to A5), Members Of The London Symphony Orchestra (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Photography By – A. Altaffer*
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Sleeve Notes – Robin Golding
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
There is a very similar version with ED3 labels and no tax code on labels.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1968" at bottom
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Tax code "J/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "(also available in Mono)" below cat# on back
- "© 1968, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Printed in England by Clout & Baker Ltd."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6368 on sleeve
- SXL.6368 on labels
- Tracks A1 to A5 (Brahms) recorded 2 & 6 December 1967 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Tracks B1 to B4 (Dvořák) recorded 10 - 11 May 1968 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6368
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-8374-1W C JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-8375-1W C JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.8374
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.8375
- Other (Tax code on labels): J/T