|Symphony No. 1 In C Minor, Op. 68|
|A1||1st Mov. Un Poco Sostenuto||15:50|
|A2||2nd Mov. Andante Sostenuto||8:59|
|B.a||3rd Mov. Un Poco Allegretto E Grazioso|
|B.b||4th Mov. Adagio - Più Andante - Allegro Non Troppo Ma Con Brio - Più Allegro||21:12|
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1973 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Laminated on front only
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Made in England"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "℗ 1973, © 1974, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Recorded February/March 1973, Sofiensaal, Vienna."
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6675 on sleeve
- SXL.6675 on labels
- Labelography code: ED4
- The two movements on side B are not banded on vinyl
- The timing for track B.b is the combined timing for tracks B.a and B.b
- This performance was issued previously in a box set containing the complete Brahms symphonies with cat# SXLH 6610-13
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-12344-2L UM 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-12345-2W UM 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.12344
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.12345