- Cover [Cover Image] – Austin Tufts (2)
- Design, Typography [Tilting Typeface] – Marc Rimmer
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Chris Allgood
- Mixed By – Braids, Damian Taylor
- Photography By [Booklet Photos] – Angela Lewis (2), Austin Tufts (2), Victoria Masters
- Songwriter, Recorded By – Braids
Front has two stickers: a white one with fluorescent orange printed text reading "Includes album download+16-page photobook" and a smaller silver one that reads "Polaris Music Prize * Short list * ".
[LOGO FLEMISH EYE] © ℗ 2015 FLEMISH EYE RECORDS
Three logo's in a row: Alberta Foundation of the Arts, FACTOR, Canada.
"We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Department of Canadian Heritage (Canada Music Fund) and of Canada's Private Radio Broadcasters"
All songs written and recorded between March and September, 2014. Recordings took place at the Campion Cabin in Prescott, Arizona, at Arbuckle Hollow in Delhi, New York, and at the Hinton House in Putney, Vermont.
Mixing by Braids at the home studio, at Pat & ty's, and by Damian Taylor at Golden Ratio, Montreal.
Mastering at The Lodge.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ABT 045 A
- Matrix / Runout: FLCR 030 B
- Barcode (Scanned): 724101981715
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|ABT045, FLCR030-LP||Braids||Deep In The Iris (LP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Arbutus Records, Flemish Eye||ABT045, FLCR030-LP||Canada||2015||Sell This Version|
|FLCR030-CD||Braids||Deep In The Iris (CD, Album)||Flemish Eye||FLCR030-CD||Canada||2015||Sell This Version|
|ABT045||Braids||Deep In The Iris (LP, Album)||Arbutus Records||ABT045||Canada||2015||Sell This Version|
|ARTPL-63||Braids||Deep In The Iris (CD, Album)||Plancha, art union||ARTPL-63||Japan||2015||Sell This Version|
|ABT045||Braids||Deep In The Iris (CDr, Album)||ARBUTUS RECORDS||ABT045||Unknown||Sell This Version|