Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hot For You||10:48|
|A2||A Case Of The Boogie
Written-By – Sam Dees
Written-By – B. Woods*, C. Overton*, D. Estus*, G. Kent*, J. Bright*, L. Sims*, R. Gonsalves*, T. Womack*, W. Wooten*
Written-By – B. Woods*, C. Overton*, G. Kent*
|B3||You Put A Charge In My Life
Written By – L. MackWritten-By – J. Peters*
|B4||Don't Let Me Catch You With Your Groove Down
Written-By – R. Gonsalves*
- Recorded At – Kendun Recorders
- Recorded At – Love 'N Comfort Studios
- Mixed At – Producers Workshop
- Remixed At – Total Experience Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Published By – Interior Music (2)
- Published By – Golden Cornflake Music
- Published By – Music Mecca West
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Arranged By – Renell Gonsalves, Trenita Womack
- Arranged By, Backing Vocals, Saxophone [Solo] – Chuck Overton*
- Art Direction – Eleven-Twenty-Four Design*
- Backing Vocals – Gwen Matthews, Jim Gilstrap, Syreeta Wright
- Bass – Deon Estus
- Cello – Nils Oliver, Paula Hochhalter, Ron Cooper*
- Cello [Principal] – Ray Kelley
- Concertmaster, Violin – Asa Drori*
- Coordinator [Album] – Carolyn Harvey, Tracy Arthur
- Drums – Harvey Mason, Renell Gonsalves
- Engineer – F. Byron Clark, Steve Williams (10)
- Guitar – Greg Poree, Joe O' Doherty, Phil Upchurch
- Guitar, Sitar – Paul Jackson Jr.
- Horns – Larry Sims (2)
- Keyboards – William L. Wooten*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Belita Woods
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Flute, Piano – Trenita Womack
- Management – Ira Blacker, Mr. I. Mouse, Ltd.*
- Mastered By, Engineer – Frank De Luca*
- Mastered By, Mixed By – Rick Gianatos (tracks: A1 to B1, B4)
- Percussion – Stephanie Spruill
- Photography By – Elliot Gilbert, Elliot Gilbert
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jerry Peters
- Remix – Bob Hughes
- Saxophone – Ernie Watts, Fred Jackson Jr.*
- Trombone – George Bohanon, Maurice Spears
- Trumpet – Jay Daversa*, Jerry Hey, Kenny Mason, Oscar Brashear
- Viola – Barbara Thomason, Marilyn Baker, Pamela Goldsmith, Virginia Majewski
- Viola [Principal] – Rollice Dale
- Violin – Dorothy Wade, Endre Granet*, Haim Shtrum, Jay Rosen, Ken Yerke*, Mari Botnick, Robert Lipsett, Sheldon Sanob*
Harvey Mason appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Jerry Hey appears courtesy of Horizon Records.
Syreeta Wright appears courtesy of Motown Record Corporation.
Produced for Music Mecca West Productions, Inc.
Recorded at Kendun Recorders, Burbank, CA
Bass overdubs recorded at Love 'n' Comfort Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mixed at Producers Workshop, Hollywood, CA
Mastered at A&M Recording Studio, Los Angeles, CA
Alll tunes published by Inetrior Music (BMI) 1978. [B3] *Published by Golden Cornflakes Music (BMI)/Music Mecca West (ASCAP) 1978. [A2] **Published by Chappell Music (ASCAP) 1978. [A1] ✝Published by Unichappell Music (BMI) 1978. Interior Music Administered in the United States and Canada by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI).
"The Earth has music for those who listen"
© 1979 CBS Inc./℗ 1979 CBS Inc./Manufactured and distributed by CBS Records Canada Ltfd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A2, B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (spine): Shorewood logo
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 35749
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 35749
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out A-side [etched]): AL 35749 ･ 1A ･ 2HZ DM-3
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side [etched]): BL 35749 ･ 1A ･ 2HZD DM-3
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|JZ 35749||Brainstorm (5)||Funky Entertainment (LP, Album)||Tabu Records||JZ 35749||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|TBU 83736, S TBU 83736||Brainstorm (5)||Funky Entertainment (LP, Album)||Tabu Records, Tabu Records||TBU 83736, S TBU 83736||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|TABU 1024||Brainstorm (5)||Funky Entertainment (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Tabu Records||TABU 1024||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|TBU 83736, S TBU 83736||Brainstorm (5)||Funky Entertainment (LP, Album, TP)||Tabu Records, Tabu Records||TBU 83736, S TBU 83736||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|CDSOL-5214||Brainstorm (5)||Funky Entertainment +1 (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Solid Records (6)||CDSOL-5214||Japan||2013||Sell This Version|