|Symphony No. 2 (The Peak Of The Sacred)|
|1||First Movement (Slow Mass)||22:19|
|2||Second Movement (Radioactive Poltergeist Kitchen 1955)||19:45|
|3||Third Movement (Melodrama And Nuclear Physics In The Global Theater)||18:38|
|4||Fourth Movement (Sacred Field)||10:27|
|5||Fifth Movement (In The Late 20th Century The Impossible Becomes Possible (Short Excerpt))||2:18|
- Bass – Jeffrey Glenn
- Bass Drum [Concert Bass Drum], Percussion [Metal] – Z'ev
- Conductor, Guitar, Tape [Harmonics Guitars On Tape], Other [Mallet Guitar Design] – Glenn Branca
- Design [Original Poster Design] – Jo Bonney
- Drums, Cymbal, Arranged By [Trap Set Arrangements] – Stephan Wischerth
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineering], Producer [Live Technical Production] – Herr Lugus
- Engineer [Quad-tape Recordings] – Don Hunerberg*
- Guitar [Mallet Guitar] – Barbara Ess, Craig Bromberg, Lee Ranaldo, Robert Harrison (3), Sue Hanel, Thurston Moore
- Guitar [Mallet Guitar], Bass Drum – Al Arthur, David Linton
- Mixed By [Post Production Mix] – Patrick Derivaz, Wharton Tiers
- Photography By – Catherine Ceresole, Judith Wong, Kim Gordon, Paula Court
- Recorded By, Producer – Lee Ranaldo, Wharton Tiers
Recorded live at St. Mark's Church, NYC on May 14, 1982.
Post production mix at Sorcerer Sound, 1991.
Quad-tape recordings used in performance recorded at Radio City Music Hall Studios.
© & ℗ 1992 Atavistic Video.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD Outer Ring): **ALP-05**126625-C1-4199-1
- Other (CD Outer Ring – Disc Manufacturer): DISCTRONICS USA
- Other (CD Inner Ring – Stamped): R
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|ALP05||Branca* Featuring Z'ev||Branca* Featuring Z'ev - Symphony No. 2 (The Peak Of The Sacred) (CD, Album)||Atavistic||ALP05||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|ALP05CS||Branca* Featuring Z'ev||Branca* Featuring Z'ev - Symphony No. 2 (The Peak Of The Sacred) (Cass)||Atavistic||ALP05CS||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|ALP05||Branca* Featuring Z'ev||Branca* Featuring Z'ev - Symphony No. 2 (The Peak Of The Sacred) (CD, Album)||Atavistic||ALP05||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|