|Symphony No. 5 (Describing Planes Of An Expanding Hypersphere)|
|5||5th Movement (Part I)||2:29|
|6||5th Movement (Part II)||3:07|
|7||5th Movement (Part III)||2:58|
- Bass – Dan Braun, Tim Sommer
- Conductor, Guitar [Harmonics Guitar] – Glenn Branca
- Drums – Stephen Wischerth*
- Edited By [Post-production Editing] – Patrick Derivaz
- Guitar – Evans Wohlforth, Jonathan Bepler, Mark Roule, Matthew Munisteri*
- Guitar [Mallet Guitar] – Al Arthur
- Illustration [Drawings] – Glenn Branca
- Keyboards – Greg Letson
- Keyboards, Conductor [Assistant Conductor] – Miriam McDonough
- Liner Notes – Tim Holmes
- Mixed By – Glenn Branca
- Mixed By [Post-production Mix] – Wharton Tiers
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Hahn Rowe
- Violin, Guitar – Hahn Rowe
"Dedicated to my sister, Bonita Branca Rhodes."
Recorded at 512 West 19th St., November 1984.
Post-production editing at Sorcerer Sound, NYC.
Post-production mix at Fun City, NYC.
24 Track Studer courtesy Audio Force, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 35286 19152 3
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8134
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 00Y45<0541>ALP15CD
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|ALP15CD||Branca*||Symphony No. 5 (Describing Planes Of An Expanding Hypersphere) (CD, Album, vel)||Atavistic||ALP15CD||US||1995||Sell This Version|