|Symphony No. 8 (The Mystery) 1992|
|1||First Movement (The Passion)||19:04|
|2||Second Movement (Spiritual Anarchy)||19:03|
|Symphony No. 10 (The Mystery Pt. 2) 1994|
|3||First Movement (The Final Problem)||13:17|
|4||Second Movement (The Horror)||14:19|
- Bass Guitar, Guitar [Octave Guitar] – Dave Reid*
- Bass, Keyboards, Conductor [Assistant] – Miriam McDonough
- Conductor – Glenn Branca
- Design – PMFroehle*
- Drums, Arranged By [Drums] – Virgil Moorefield
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Derivaz, Yubie Navas
- Guitar [Alto Guitar] – Carolyn Master, Steven Antonelli
- Guitar [Soprano & Octave Guitars] – Brannon Hungness, Ellen Watkins
- Guitar [Soprano] – John Myers
- Guitar [Tenor Guitar] – Eric Hubel, Phil Kline
- Liner Notes – Tim Holmes
- Photography By – Emily XYZ
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Steve McAllister
Symphony No. 8 was commissioned by EXPO 92, Seville.
Symphony No. 10 was commissioned by SERIOUS SPEAKOUT, London.
Recorded and mixed at Sorcerer Sound Studios, NYC summer 1994.
Symphony No. 8, Second Movement, dedicated to Peter Lamborn Wilson.
Under exclusive license from Blast First.
©&℗ 1994 Blast First. © 1994 Atavistic.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD Outer Ring): ALP12CD :MASTERED: •BY NIMBUS•