Tracklist Hide Credits
Electric Bass – James JamersonVoice [Vocal Effects] – Sonny CarterWritten-By – B. Crewe*, K. Nolan*
Written By – B. Branynon
Written-By – Donovan
|B1||Back At The Chicken Shack
Organ – Odell BrownWritten-By – J. Smith*
Arranged By, Adapted By – Esmond Edwards, Wade MarcusComposed By [Based On Tocata And Fugue In D Minor] – J. S. Bach*
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – Tanny Boy Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co.
- Published By – Kenny Nolan Publishing
- Published By – NIA Music (2)
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Edmy Music
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Alto Saxophone – John Handy (tracks: B1, B2)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Wade Marcus
- Art Direction – Tom Wilkes (2)
- Design [Album Design] – Tim Bryant (2)
- Drums – James Gadson (tracks: A1 to A3), Shelly Manne (tracks: B1, B2)
- Electric Bass – Scott Edwards (2)
- Electric Guitar – Elliot Randall* (tracks: A1 to A3), Lee Ritenour (tracks: B1, B2), Melvin "Wah Wah" Ragin* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Electric Piano – Sonny Burke (2) (tracks: B1, B2)
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Arp String] – Jerry Peters (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer [Mastering] – Lois Walker
- Engineer [Recording] – Barney Perkins, Reginald Dozier, Roger Nichols
- Engineer [Remix] – Barney Perkins
- Flute – Buddy Collette (tracks: B1, B2)
- Percussion – Eddie "Bongo" Brown (tracks: B1, B2)
- Percussion, Vibraphone – Eddie "Bongo" Brown (tracks: A1 to A3), Emil Richards (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Piano, Organ, Clavinet [Clavinette] – Phil Wright (tracks: B1, B2)
- Producer – Esmond Edwards
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Jerome Richardson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trombone – Charlie Loper*, Frank Rosolino (tracks: A1 to A3), Garnett Brown (tracks: B1, B2), George Bohanon, Kai Winding (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trumpet – Oscar Brashear
A1 - Rosolino, Brashear, Randall, Richardson
A2 - Winding, Brashear, Randall
A3 - Winding, Bohanon, Rosolino
B1 - Garnett Brown, Ritenour, Burke, Brashear, Odell Brown
B2 - Collette, Burke, Bohanon, Handy, Garnett Brown
Recorded and mastered at ABC Recording Studios, Inc. Los Angeles, California
This album was mixed by means of the QS Matrix system for fully compatible stereo and quadrophonic reproduction.
℗1975 ABC Records, Inc. ©1975 ABC Records, Inc.
Printed in USA
Promotion Copy - Not For Sale
Compatible Stereo / Quadraphonic
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, A3 to B2): BMI
- Rights Society (A1, A2): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ASD-9308-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ASD-9308-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): TI ASD-9308-A RE-1 2 A10
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): TI ASD-9308-B RE-1 1 A9