Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Guido Le Frick*
|2||The Laughing Dolls||4:13|
|4||Tenebre Part I
Music By [Uncredited] – Keith EmersonVoice [Uncredited] – Siegfried Schürenberg
|5||Tenebre Part II||3:11|
|6||One Million Miles||3:52|
Drums – Nick Zärban
|10||Which Can Never Hurt Me||4:44|
- Artwork [Original Angel Pictures By] – Annett Fiedler
- Design [Cover] – Rtta Gorges
- Electronics [Akai S2000, Ensoniq ESQ1, Yamaha RX5] – Axel Machens
- Musician [Breathe Live], Drums – Nick Zärban
- Musician [Breathe Live], Mixed By [Live Mixing] – Silvio Detto
- Musician [Breathe Live], Stage Manager [Stage Design By] – A.M.*, D.S.*
- Musician [Breathe Live], Synth – Daniel Sachse, Sascha Garthof
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Martin Viehmann
- Producer – A.M.*
- Sound Designer, Engineer – Guido Le Frick*
- Words By, Music By – Axel Machens
Tracks 2-4 were previously released on the "Breathe Box".
Tracks 4 and 5 are uniformely credited "Tenebrae" only - both parts are segued. Track 4 (the intro) is taken from the german language dub of the Dario Argento film "Inferno" (aka Horror Infernal) and features narration by voice actor Siegfried Schürenberg and music from the score by Keith Emerson. Track 5 is the actual track by Breathe (2).
The cover lists the members of the Breathe live band, who do not actually perform on this album.
℗ 2001 Synthetic Symphony.
© 2001 Synthetic Symphony.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4001617 623220
- Label Code: LC 05375
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress logo] A-49929/ 085-62322 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB45
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0751
- Rights Society: GEMA