Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design [Cover Design] – Geoff Barlow
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Peter Upward
- Percussion – Ted Vining
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Martin Koritak
- Piano [Acoustic], Organ, Synthesizer [Korg] – Bob Seyergreen*
- Producer – Bill Hawtin, Horst Liepolt, The Brian Brown Quartet
- Recorded By, Mixed By – John McDiarmid (2) (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Synthesizer [A.k.s.], Tam-tam – Brian Brown (3)
- Violin [Bass] – Barry Buckley
"Song For Billy Hyde" recorded and mixed January 23 1977 at Earth Media Recording Company, Sydney.
℗ 1977 Phonogram Pty. Limited.
Distributed in Australia by Phonogram Pty. Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 6357 711 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 6357 711 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, Stamped): 6357 711 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, Stamped): 6357 711 B-2