Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Bill LaswellComposed By – Gros*, Laswell*, Eno*, Beinhorn*Guitar – Axel GrosSynthesizer – Michael Beinhorn
|2||The Lost Day||9:13|
Trumpet – Jon Hassell
|6||Unfamiliar Wind (Leeks Hills)
Recorded By [Sound Of Frogs] – Felipe Orrego
|8||Dunwich Beach, Autumn, 1960
Guitar – Michael BrookMixed By [Live Equalization] – Dan Lanois*
- Composed By – Brian Eno (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Design [Original Masters Re-design, Of The Red Room/emi] – Andrew Day (4)
- Design, Liner Notes [Text] – Brian Eno
- Engineer [Basing Street, London] – Andy Lydon*, Bari Sage*
- Engineer [Celestial Sound, New York] – Cheryl Smith, Julie Last
- Engineer [Grant Avenue Studio, Ontario] – Danny Lanois*
- Engineer [Oao Studio, Brooklyn] – Martin Bisi
- Engineer [Rpm Studio, New York] – Neal Teeman
- Engineer [Sigma Sound, New York] – Jon Potoker*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer – Brian Eno
- Remastered By [Mastered Dsd] – Simon Heyworth
- Technician [Ampex 2ch Tape Playback With Aria Electronics] – David Hill (3)
- Typography – Chong-Donnie
Recorded between September 1978 and January 1982.
Produced by Brian Eno.
Mastered DSD by Simon Heyworth at Super Audio Mastering.
Ampex ATR 2Ch Tape playback with ARIA electronics by David Hill.
Re-Issue Design by EMI Creative.
Manufactured and marketed by Astralwerks, 150 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011. Made in USA.
Made in the USA. Released in a standard jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 724386 649928
- Barcode (String): 0724386649928
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-246635 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7234
- Other: I:
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|EGED 20||Brian Eno||Ambient 4 (On Land) (LP, Album)||Editions EG||EGED 20||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|EGEDC-20||Brian Eno||On Land (Cass, Album)||Editions EG||EGEDC-20||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|2311 107||Brian Eno||Ambient 4 (On Land) (LP, Album)||Editions EG||2311 107||Italy||1982||Sell This Version|
|EGEDC - 20||Brian Eno||Ambient 4 (On Land) (Cass)||Editions EG||EGEDC - 20||Canada||1982||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-68705||Brian Eno||Ambient 4 (On Land) (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Virgin||VJCP-68705||Japan||2004||Sell This Version|