|A1||The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch||3:24|
|A3||The Fat Lady Of Limbourg||6:42|
|B2||Baby's On Fire||5:19|
|B3||I'll Come Running||4:45|
- Bass Guitar – Bill MacCormick (tracks: A3, B1), Brian Turrington (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Guitar – Guy Humphreys (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3), Lloyd Watson (tracks: A3, B1), Phil Manzanera (tracks: A3, B1), Phillip Rambow* (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Keyboards – Francis Monkman (tracks: A3, B1)
- Percussion – Michael Desmarais (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3), Simon Phillips (tracks: A3, B1)
- Vocals, Synthesizer, Electronics [Treatments] – Brian Eno
Tracks A3 and B1 - Recorded 26 August 1976, Reading Festival, Reading, England.
Tracks B2 and B3 - Recorded 26 February 1974, BBC Studio Four, London, England.
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.