|1||Prelude / Last Day Of Sun||2:57|
|4||Soon There Will Be Just 5||5:20|
|5||Vampires On The Horizon||1:20|
|6||They Didn't Take Me||1:31|
|10||Gus Loses His Head||1:31|
|11||You Wanna Play With Me Now?||2:58|
|12||The Bloody Fruits Of Barrow||2:15|
|13||Eben Shoots Up||2:41|
|14||The One Who Fights||3:13|
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Recorded At – Maryannis
- Mixed At – Engine Studios (2)
- Mastered At – Digiprep
- Published By – Colpix Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim Rutili (tracks: 1, 15, 16)
- Art Direction, Design – Mathieu Bitton
- Cello [Acoustic And Electric] – Abel Korzeniowski (tracks: 1, 5 to 7, 10 to 12, 15, 16)
- Composed By, Producer, Organ [Hammond Chord], Synthesizer [Moog Taurus Pedals, Microkorg, Clap Trap, Syncussion, MS-20, ER-1], Drum Machine [Machinedrum], Effects [Treatments], Drums [Sonor Drum Kit, Spring Drums], Bass Drum, Rototoms [Roto-toms], Percussion [Zildijian Cymbals/Gongs And Crotales, Englehart Metal Percussion, Flexitone, Tympani, Cymbal Machine, Found Percussion], Waterphone, Performer [Boomywang, Hellbells, Synares, Circulsonic Death Tube, Evolver], Surdo, Guitar [Prepared], Piano [Prepared], Electric Piano [Bass Rhodes], Harmonium, Drum Programming [CR-78, Monomachine, Syndrums] – Brian Reitzell
- Double Bass [Upright Bass], Percussion [Chopsticks] – Reggie Hamilton (tracks: 1, 9, 15, 16)
- Electric Bass, Bass [Prepared] – Justin Meldal-Johnsen (tracks: 10, 11, 14)
- Electric Guitar – David Levita (tracks: 3, 8, 11, 12, 14), Tim Rutili (tracks: 1, 15, 16), Timothy Young (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 12 to 14, 16, 17)
- Engineer – Richard Jory
- Engineer [Additional] – Brian Reitzell, Eric 'ET' Thorngren*, Justin Stanley, S. Husky Hoskulds
- Executive Producer – Lia Vollack
- Guitar [Prepared Carbon Fibre] – Christopher Aidan (tracks: 4, 17)
- Guitar [Prepared], Slide Guitar – Timothy Young (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 12 to 14, 16, 17)
- Keyboards [Stylophone], Marxophone – David Levita (tracks: 3, 8, 11, 12, 14)
- Mastered By – Dan Hersch
- Mixed By – Brian Deck
- Other [Project Assistance] – Stephanie Hayman
- Theremin, Organ [Hammond Chord], Synthesizer [Moog Taurus Pedals, Ppg Wave 2.2, Ensoniq Esq-1, Microkorg, Sh-101, Mg-1, Ms-20, Omega 8, Darkstar], Sampler [E-mu E4], Melodica, Electric Piano [Bass Rhodes], Electric Piano – Dave Palmer (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11, 14 to 17)
Motion Picture Artwork & Photography (C) 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. (C)(P) Ipecac Recordings.
Recorded at Maryannis, Los Angeles, CA, Feb - Sept 2007.
Mixed at Engine Studios, Chicage, IL.
Mastered at Digiprep, Los Angeles, CA.
Score published by Colpix Music, Inc., admin. by Sony/ATV Songs LCC (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 89230 00982 5
- Matrix / Runout: A 9981 IPC98 C71009-03
- Mastering SID Code: L385
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|IPC 98||Brian Reitzell||30 Days Of Night (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Ipecac Recordings, Shock (2)||IPC 98||Australia||2007||Sell This Version|
|INV146LP||Brian Reitzell||30 Days Of Night (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2xLP, Ltd, Blo)||Invada||INV146LP||UK||2015||Sell This Version|