|1||Sweat (Till You Get Wet)|
|2||I Want You To Know (That I'm In Love With You)|
|4||Sea Side Vibes|
|5||Right Back (Where I Started From)|
|9||Sure Feels Good|
|10||Stick By You|
|11||It's A New Day|
|12||Let It Roll|
|13||Wild & Crazy|
|14||Peace Of Mind|
|15||When You Believe|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Funkytowngrooves USA
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – JG25701
- Remastered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Engineered At – Ameraycan Studios
- Mixed At – Ameraycan Studios
- Recorded At – Monarch Sound, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio "B"
- Recorded At – Moleman Labs
- Mastered At – Capitol Records
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Gene Page (tracks: 1 to 9), Skip Lane (tracks: 10 to 17)
- Bass – Ray Ransom, Regi Hargis Hickman* (tracks: 1)
- Design [Package] – Anna Forrester
- Drums, Glockenspiel – Eddie Irons
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Prophet-5], Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Ambric Bridgeforth, Jr.
- Engineer – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: 1 to 9), Richard Wells (tracks: 14)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Hallquist* (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Flute, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone – Jimmy Brown*
- Guitar – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Keyboards – Eddie Irons, Ray Ransom
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Regi Hargis Hickman*
- Management – Cavallo, Ruffalo & Fargnoli (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott (tracks: 10 to 17)
- Mixed By – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Percussion – Eddie Irons, Ollie Brown (tracks: 1 to 9), Ray Ransom
- Producer – Brick, Phil Benton (tracks: 10 to 17), Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Production Manager [Reissue] – Matt Murphy (4)
- Reissue Producer – Donald Cleveland, Tony Calvert
- Remastered By – Mark Wilder
Both albums originally released on Bang Records, in 1981 and 1982 respectively.
Recorded at: Monarch Sound, Inc., Alpharetta, Georgia, except "Anymore" basic tracks (not including drums) recorded at Studio "B". Synclavier recorded at Moleman Labs, Roswell, Georgia.
Mould SID Code is present but doesn't appear to have been stamped properly and can't be read clearly.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 86977 67532 4
- Matrix / Runout: A776753 + + JG25701
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L028