- Mastered At – WAMO
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Jaz Lochrie
- Drums – Zak Starkey
- Executive Producer – David Fishof
- Keyboards – Jimmy Jewell
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Geoff Whitehorn
- Music Director, Arranged By – Keith Levenson
- Piano – Keith Levenson
- Producer – Geoff Foulkes
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Simon Townshend
- Vocals – Alice Cooper (2), Alvin Fields, Alvin Fields, Darlene Love, Nikki Lamborn, Paul Young, Roger Daltrey
- Vocals, Piano – Gary Brooker
Total running time approx.: 90 mins.
The British Rock Symphony was a tour that featured classic rock hits presented by a gospel choir, a full orchestra and vocalists
including: Roger Daltrey, Darlene Love, Nikki Lamborn, Alice Cooper, Paul Young, Simon Townshend and Gary Brooker.
Geoff Whitehorn played guitar and Zak Starkey performed on drums. Studio recordings were issued on CD and cassette tape in
1999, and a video of live recordings from the tour in both VHS and DVD formats was issued in 2000.
Eric Clapton and Ann Wilson appeared on the CD, but were not present on the tour DVD.
The tour was organized by producer David Fishoff and launched at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 28 June 1999.
After appearing at several venues in the UK, the tour continued in Europe and the United States.
The tour program included music of The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Procol Harum.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 014381960921
- Matrix / Runout: ML ID9609.1.A VC01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L908
- Mould SID Code: M1S5