|A1||–Brody's Militia||The Devil Rides Shotgun|
|A3||–Brody's Militia||The Bulldozer|
|A4||–Brody's Militia||Busted Wide Open|
|A5||–Brody's Militia||Pull The Plug|
|A6||–Brody's Militia||Aim For The Head|
|A7||–Brody's Militia||The Shitlist Goes Ever On|
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Nor Prego
- Bass [Brutal Bass Blaster], Other [Passin' Out], Vocals [Moanin' & Groanin'] – Hank Von Drunk (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Bass, Vocals [Throat] – Hagiwara-Value (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums – Nagashima-Value (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Drums [Busted Skulls], Vocals [Pukin' & Screamin' Bloody Murder] – Jailbreak Lawson (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Engineer – "Madman" Mark Croatan (tracks: A1 to A7), Takaaki Hanya (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar – Ueda-Value (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Guitar [Distortion Hammer], Other [Fallin' Down Drunk], Vocals [Grizzly Bear Howlin'] – Jam Master Jim (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar [Thermonuclear Chainsaw], Other [Drinkin' & Jive Shuckin'] – Redneck Samurai (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – PCMJR*
- Vocals [Scream From Heaven] – Jun-Value (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals [Throat] – Hiroe-Value (tracks: B1 to B4)
No Value recorded&mixed at Bea-Pot Studio on July/11th&15th/2003.
Track B2 additionally spelled as "A.D.D." on the inner side of the cover.
100 copies repressed.
Catalog number is taken from the matrix.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): Rescued-22-2005-A U-56256M-A PCMJR Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): Rescued-22-2005-B U-56256M-B PCMJR Ⓤ