Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Polygram Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – DJ (2)
- Recorded At – The Garden
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Lacquer Cut At – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Cello – Beverly Lauridsen, Jesse Levy, Mark Shuman
- Choir – The Pink Singers
- Congas – John Folarin*
- Engineer [Mixing] – Harvey Goldberg, Julian Mendelsohn
- Engineer [Recording] – Carl Beatty, Dominick Maita, Peter Griffiths*
- Horns – Uptown Horns
- Horns [Uptown Horns], Alto Saxophone, Soloist [Alto Sax] – Cris Cioe*
- Horns [Uptown Horns], Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet [Solo], Soloist [Clarinet] – Arno Hecht
- Horns [Uptown Horns], Trombone – Bob Funk
- Horns [Uptown Horns], Trumpet – Hollywood Paul*
- Keyboards, Percussion – Larry*, Steve*
- Lacquer Cut By – EL*
- Mastered By – Aaron Chakraverty*, Jack Skinner
- Music By – Bronski Beat
- Producer – Mike Thorne
- Sleeve – Green Ink
- Tap Dance [Tap] – Caroline O'Connor
- Vocals, Words By – Jimmy*
- Written-By – Somerville* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Steinbachek* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Bronski* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
Printed on back cover:
Manufactured by PolyGram Inc. and distributed by PolyGram Distribution Inc., 6000 Cote de Liesse, St-Laurent, Quebec H4T 1E3 - Made in Canada
Printed on spine:
© 1984 London Records
Printed on labels:
℗ 1984 London Records Ltd.
Manufactured by PolyGram Inc. and distributed by PolyGram Distribution Inc. 6000 Cote de Liesse, St Laurent, Quebec H4T 1E3 - Made in Canada
Printed on inner sleeve:
Recording Engineers: Peter Griffiths (London), Carl Beatty (NYC) and Dominick Maita (NYC)
Recorded at: The Garden (London), Skyline (NYC), and RPM (NYC).
Mixed at: Maison Rouge (London, Smalltown Boy), The Town House (London, Why) and Right Track Recording (NYC).
Mastered by: Jack Skinner (Sterling Sound, NYC) and Aaron Chakraverty (The Master Room, London)
Special thanks to: Connie, Anthony, S.I.P.'83 & all our friends
℗ 1984 London Records Ltd. © 1984 London Records
[List of European age of consent by country]
Inner sleeve shows mastering credits for Jack Skinner and Aaron Chakraverty, but run-outs indicate neither of them were the cutting engineer for this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 1): LON-109A SNB 230 EL DM-10
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 1): LON-109B SNB 230 EL DM-20
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 2): LON-109A SNB 230 EL DM-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 2): LON-109B SNB 230 EL DM-21
Other Versions (5 of 77) View All
|BITLP 1, 820 171-1||Bronski Beat||The Age Of Consent (LP, Album)||Forbidden Fruit, Forbidden Fruit||BITLP 1, 820 171-1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|820 171-2, 820171-2, 820 171-2 ME||Bronski Beat||The Age Of Consent (CD, Album)||Metronome, Metronome, Metronome||820 171-2, 820171-2, 820 171-2 ME||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|
|35042-2||Bronski Beat||The Age Of Consent (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||London Records||35042-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|LPR-54055, 820 171-1||Bronski Beat||The Age Of Consent (LP, Album)||London Records, FFRR||LPR-54055, 820 171-1||Mexico||1984||Sell This Version|
|DL 13060||Bronski Beat||The Age Of Consent (LP, Album, TP)||London Records||DL 13060||Greece||1984||Sell This Version|