Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Lady (Put The Light On Me)||3:24|
|A5||Mr. Johnson Sez
Written By – Johnson
|B1||(Throw Me A) Lifeline||3:50|
|B2||Rockers' N' Rollers||3:05|
|B3||My Friend Jack||3:20|
|B4||Ain't That A Shame||2:42|
|B5||The Martian Boogie||7:00|
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Produced For – Remarkable Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – The Cenacle
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Private Stock Records, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Private Stock Records, Ltd.
- Published By – Alnal Music
- Published By – Utopia Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dejamus Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Arranged By – Brownsville Station
- Art Direction – Dave Perl*
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Michael Lutz
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Henry "H-Bomb" Weck*
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Bruce "Beezer" Nazarian*
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Cub Koda
- Management – Al Nalli
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Shig Ikeida
- Producer, Engineer – Eddie Kramer
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Ray Barber
- Written-By – Nazarian* (tracks: A1, A5, A2, A5), Koda* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5), Domino-Bartholomew* (tracks: B4), Weck* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3), John Goodison (tracks: A3), Lutz* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5), Phil Wainman (tracks: A3)
Catalog number 06 PS 2026 on spine, PS 2026 on jacket and label.
Produced for Remarkable Productions
Recorded at The Cenacle-Mt. Kisco, NY by the Record Plant mobile unit. More recording at Record Plant, NYC
© ℗ 1977 Private Stock Records, Ltd.
All selections published by Alnal Music (ASCAP) except:
A3 published by Utopia Music/Dejamus Inc. (ASCAP)
B3 published by Unart Music Corp. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): PS 2026-A SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): PS 2026-B SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): PS-2026-A 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): PS-2026-B 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): STERLING SRC [logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|PS 2026, 06 PS 2026||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock, Private Stock||PS 2026, 06 PS 2026||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|PS 2026-V||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock||PS 2026-V||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|
|7C 062-99310||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock||7C 062-99310||Sweden||1977||Sell This Version|
|PVLP 1021||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (LP, Album)||Private Stock||PVLP 1021||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|7C 262-99310||Brownsville Station||Brownsville Station (Cass, Album)||Private Stock||7C 262-99310||Sweden||1977||Sell This Version|