Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Mike Appel, Roy Bittan, Steve Van ZandtElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Glockenspiel – Roy BittanHarmonica – Bruce Springsteen
|A2||Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
Baritone Saxophone – David SanbornTenor Saxophone – Clarence Clemons, Michael BreckerTrombone – Wayne AndreTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Randy Brecker
Harpsichord, Glockenspiel – Roy Bittan
|B1||Born To Run
Drums – Ernest "Boom" Carter*Engineer – Louis LahavKeyboards – David SanciousOrgan – Danny Federici
|B2||She's The One
Harpsichord – Roy Bittan
|B3||Meeting Across The River
Bass – Richard Davis (2)Trumpet – Randy Brecker
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Charles Calello*Tenor Saxophone – Clarence Clemons
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Laurel Canyon Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – 914 Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Bass – Garry Tallent (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Coordinator [Maintainance] – Paul Prestopino
- Design – Andy Engel, John Berg
- Drums – Max M. Weinberg* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B4)
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Andy Abrams (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Angie Arcuri (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Corky Stasiak (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Mike Appel (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Ricke Delena* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Thom Panunzio (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jimmy Iovine (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Guitar – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Organ – Roy Bittan (tracks: A4, B2, B4)
- Photography By [Cover And Liner] – Eric Meola
- Piano – Roy Bittan (tracks: A2 to A4, B2 to B4)
- Producer – Bruce Springsteen, Jon Landau (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Mike Appel
- Saxophone – Clarence Clemons (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2)
- Vocals – Bruce Springsteen
- Written-By, Arranged By – Bruce Springsteen
On back cover, credits "John" Landau, covered by a corrective sticker covering two lines of producer credits.
A1 to A4 & B2 to B4: Recorded, mixed and mastered at Record Plant Studio, New York, N.Y.
B1: Recorded at 914 Sound Studio, Blauvelt, N.Y.
Randy Brecker and Michael Brecker appear courtesy of Arista Records.
David Sancious appears courtesy of Epic Records.
David Sanborn appears courtesy of Warner Reprise.
All selections © 1975 Laurel Canyon Music Ltd. (ASCAP) except:
"Born To Run" © 1974 Laurel Canyon Music Ltd. (ASCAP)
© 1975 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1975 CBS Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS Inc.
<a href=http://www.discogs.com/release/567824>Canadian Pressing</a> with the same cat no. also available.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: AL 33795
- Matrix / Runout: BL 33795
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Etched; 0 and second B stamped)): T1 P AL-33795-1B 0 MCR|| B10
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Etched; A stamped, second P stamped sideways)): T1 P BL-33795 1B A P
Other Versions (5 of 212) View All
|PC 33795||Bruce Springsteen||Born To Run (LP, Album, M/Print)||Columbia||PC 33795||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|CK 33795||Bruce Springsteen||Born To Run (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 33795||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CDCBS80959, CDCBS 80959||Bruce Springsteen||Born To Run (CD, Album, RE)||CBS, CBS||CDCBS80959, CDCBS 80959||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|JC 33795||Bruce Springsteen||Born To Run (LP, Album, RE, RP, Bar)||Columbia||JC 33795||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PC 33795||Bruce Springsteen||Born To Run (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||PC 33795||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|