|Symphony No. 9 In D Minor|
|A1||1. Feierlich, Misterioso|
|A2||2. Scherzo (Bewegt, Lebhaft) - Trio (Schnell)|
|B1||2. Scherzo Da Capo (Bewegt, Lebhaft) (Conclusion)|
|B2||3. Adagio (Langsam, Feierlich)|
- Printed By – Robert Stace
Sleeve-note by Bernard Jacobson in English only.
On the label, to the right - just above 3 o'clock - the sign ⚭ and the word "STEREO" are imperfectly obscured by a square made up of dots. Discogs suggests that "either a run of labels was pressed incorrectly with stereo, or by 1977 stereo was the default and integrated into the base label design." If so, the dots would have been added "either after the label run was made, or ... during the text part of the printing process due to there not being any mono labels left in stock by that point." The release is from 1977, when some of the Philips classical back catalogue was issued on Fontana.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout): AA 6530 058 1L1 670 12 3 03
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout): AA 6530 058 272 670 ?? 1 03
- Other ([in square box next to catalogue no., verso]): 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): 6530 058.1Y
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): 6530 058 2Y