Tracklist Hide Credits
"Nonbreakable" is on the right side of this label;
label code (M4S 615) is included on this label;
this label has "CBS" in the "Stereo Fidelity" arrow device;
this label does not have side designations, "Side 1," etc.;
this label titles the overall work as, "Orchestral Music Of Brahms."
Original Columbia Six-Eye Stereo Label
Liner Notes from a New York Times Sunday Magazine Sep. 9 1956 "Bruno Walter - Poet Of Conductors"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): XSM 48583
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): XSM 48584
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout, stamped): XXSM48583-3AG P
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout, stamped): XXSM48584-3AF P
- Label Code (Both labels): M4S 615