Tracklist Hide Credits
The Only One
Guitar, Soloist – Bryan Adams
Take Me Back
Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Alfa AndersonGuitar, Soloist – Bryan Adams
Keyboards [Casio] – Tommy MandelSlide Guitar – Keith Scott
Straight From The Heart
Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Mark Doyle (3)Keyboards [Casio] – Tommy MandelPiano – Bryan AdamsWritten By – Adams-KagnaWritten-By – Kagna*
Cuts Like A Knife
Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – B.C.*, B.A.*, B. W. Adams*, D. Taylor*, J. Wesley*, K. Davies, K. Scott*, L. Frenette, M. Simpson
What's It Gonna Be
Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars] – Bryan AdamsElectric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Bryan Adams, Keith Scott
Don't Leave Me Lonely
Written By – Adams-Vallance-CarrWritten-By – Carr*
Let Him Know
Acoustic Guitar – Bryan AdamsElectric Guitar – Keith ScottPiano [Mono] – Tommy Mandel
The Best Was Yet To Come
Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars] – Keith ScottHarmony Vocals – Bryan AdamsPiano [Piano Attack] – Tommy Mandel
- Record Company – Columbia House – 528919
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Le Studio
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Filmed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Adams Communications, Inc.
- Published By – Calypso Toonz
- Published By – Kiss Publishing
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff
- Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Bryan Adams (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4), Keith Scott (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Lou Gramm (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Bass – Dave Taylor (3)
- Crew – C. Lagden, J. Perpick*, S. Hardy
- Design – Lynn Robb, Mike Fink
- Drums – Mickey Curry
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Hendrickson, Mike Fraser, Paul Northfield, Robbie Whelan
- Guitar [Guitars] – Bryan Adams (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3), Keith Scott (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1)
- Guitar, Soloist – Keith Scott (tracks: A1, A5 to B3)
- Management – Bruce Allen (2)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Organ – Tommy Mandel (tracks: A4, A5, B4)
- Organ [B-3] – Tommy Mandel (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Percussion – Jim Vallance (tracks: A2 to A4, B4)
- Photography By [Front & Back Photo] – Jim O'Mara*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Roxy Rifkin
- Producer – Bob Clearmountain, Bryan Adams
- Synthesizer – Tommy Mandel (tracks: A1, B1 to B3, B5)
- Written By – Adams-Vallance (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4, B5)
- Written-By – Adams*, Vallance* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5)
Cat# on back cover and spine: SP 4919
Cat# on labels: SP-6-4919
Columbia House cat# on spine: 528919
SPC. Litho in Canada.
© 1983 A&M Records, Inc. ℗ 1983, A&M Records Inc. ℗ 1983 A&M Records of Canada Limited.
Columbia House, a division of CBS Records of Canada Ltd.
Recorded at Little Mountain Sound, Vancouver. Mixed at Le Studio, Morin Heights. Additional recording and mixing at Power Station, New York City. Mastered at Masterdisc, New York. This album was mixed with the JVC Digital System.
All songs ©1983 Irving Music, Inc./Adams Communications, Inc./Calypso Toonz (BMI) except B3 ©1983 Irving Music, Inc./Adams Communications, Inc./Calypso Toonz (BMI)/Kiss Publishing (ASCAP), B1 ©1979 Adams Communications, Inc., Calypso Toonz (BMI) and A4 ©1980 Irving Music, Inc./Adams Communications, Inc. (BMI). All songs ©1983 A&M Records, Inc.
Lou Gramm appears courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Alfa Anderson appears courtesy of Chic Organizartion.
The four-point MAPL icon (Music, Artist, Lyrics, Performance) indicates 100% Canadian Content (CanCon).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SP-06-4919-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SP-06-4919-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts): SP-4919-A QU
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runouts): SP-4919-B QU
- Rights Society (B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 124) View All
|SP-6-4919, SP 4919||Bryan Adams||Cuts Like A Knife (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-6-4919, SP 4919||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|
|394 919-2||Bryan Adams||Cuts Like A Knife (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||394 919-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|170078, 170.078||Bryan Adams||Cuts Like A Knife (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||170078, 170.078||Brazil||1983||Sell This Version|
|394 919-2||Bryan Adams||Cuts Like A Knife (CD, Album)||A&M Records||394 919-2||Germany||1985||Sell This Version|
|394 919-1||Bryan Adams||Cuts Like A Knife (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||394 919-1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|