- Alto Saxophone – Lem Davis
- Baritone Saxophone – Charlie Fowlkes
- Bass – Milt Hinton (tracks: B), Walter Page (tracks: A)
- Drums – Jo Jones
- Guitar – Freddie Green
- Piano – Billy Kyle (tracks: B), Sir Charles Thompson (tracks: A)
- Producer – John Hammond
- Producer, Liner Notes – George Avakian
- Tenor Saxophone – Coleman Hawkins (tracks: B), Julian Dash (tracks: A)
- Trombone – Henderson Chambers (tracks: A), Trummy Young (tracks: B), Urbie Green
- Trumpet – Buck Clayton, Joe Newman
A side recorded December 16, 1953.
B side recorded August 13, 1954.
Thickest, deepest-groove pressing possible.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamper Side A): XLP34189-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Stamper Side B): XLP34190-1A
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|CL 614||Buck Clayton's All-Stars*||Buck Clayton Jams Benny Goodman (LP, Mono)||Columbia||CL 614||US||1955||Sell This Version|
|BBL 7068||Buck Clayton's All-Stars*||Buck Clayton Jams Benny Goodman (LP, Mono)||Philips||BBL 7068||UK||1955||Sell This Version|
|20AP-1827||Buck Clayton's All-Stars*||Buck Clayton Jams Benny Goodman (LP, Mono)||Columbia||20AP-1827||Japan||1955||Sell This Version|
|B 07059 L||Buck Clayton's All-Stars*||Jams Benny Goodman Favourites (LP)||Philips||B 07059 L||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|