Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBE Records
- Copyright (c) – BBE Records
- Distributed By – !K7
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Salaam Remi Music
- Published By – Ruben Blades Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Group
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Arinze
- Published By – Bitasweet Music
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Soundslike Music
- Published By – Bucks Music Group
- Published By – Lonely Hill Music Ltd.
- Published By – Akie Deen
- Published By – C.B. McCormack
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America
- Recorded At – Bitasuite
- Mixed At – Bitasuite
- Mixed At – Uprock Studios
- Mastered At – Masterpiece
- Produced For – Bugz In The Attic
- Mastered At – Optimum Mastering
Track 1: Vocals recorded & mixed at The Bitasuite, London. ℗ Bitasweet Records 2001 © Bitasweet Records 2006.
Track 2: EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Salaam Remi Music. Mastered at Masterpiece, London. ℗ 2004 Universal Island Records Ltd., a Universal Music Company.
Track 3: Title as "Plastico (Bugzintheattic Ricanstruction)" on the inner sleeve. Publisher: Ruben Blades Publishing, administered by Universal Publishing Group. ℗ Year: 2007 © Emusica Records, LLC. under license from Emusica Records, LLC.
Track 4: Artists as 'Bugz In The Attic & Wunmi' on the inner sleeve. Mixed at The Bitasuite, London. Originally from Various - Red Hot + Riot LP. (P) Bitaswee Records (C) Bitasweet Records.
Track 5: ℗ 2005 XL Recordings Limited. Published by Universal Music Publishing. Original taken from the album 'Basement Jaxx - The Singles' [XL 187]. Licensed courtesy of XL Recordings Limited.
Track 6: Title as "Rokstone (Soon Come) (Several Small Furry Bugz Co Operating In The Attic Mix)" on the inner sleeve. Published by Arinze/Bitasweet/Westbury Music, Copyright Control. Produced and mixed for Bugz In The Attic. Music mixed at Uprock Studios, London. Vocals recorded & mixed at The Bitasuite, London. ℗ Bitasweet Records 2005 © Bitasweet Records 2005.
Track 7: Published by Chrysalis Music Limited/Soundslike Music/Bucks Music. ℗ 2005 Licensed courtesy of The Echo Label Limited. Original version is on the album 'Róisín Murphy - Ruby Blue'.
Track 8: Artist printed as 'Bugzintheattic' on the inner sleeve. Also no remix title on the inner sleeve. Recorded & mixed at The Bitasuite. Published by Bitasweet/Westbury Music & Lonely Hill Music Limited. ©&℗ Bitasweet Records 2009.
Track 9: Title printed as "Let Me Love You (Bugzintheattic Bruk Dub Mix)" on the inner sleeve. Recorded at The Bitasuite. Published by Akie Deen & C.B. McCormack (PRS & MCPS). ℗ 2008 Defected Records © 2008 Defected Records under exclusive license from Sassman Records/Bantu Productions.
Track 10: Arinze/Westbury Music / Copyright Control. ℗ Bitasweet Records © Bitasweet Records.
Track 11: Produced 4 Bugz In The Attic. Mixed at The Bitasuite, London. ℗ Bitasweet Records 2000 © Bitasweet Records 2000.
Track 12: Title printed as "Troubled Times (Bugz In The Attic Remix)" on the inner sleeve. ℗ & © 2008 Groovement Records. Copyright Control. Licensed courtesy of Groovement Records.
Track 13: ℗ 2009 Tru Thoughts Ltd. Published by Warner Chappell North America. Taken from the album 'Tru Thoughts Covers' (UNFOLDCD007).
Mastered at Optimum Mastering.
℗&© 2009 BBE Records
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 730003112621
- Label Code: LC15287
- Matrix / Runout: arvato digital services BERTELSMANN 53737552/P_BBE126CCD 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0783