- Artwork, Graphics – Mauro Berchi
- Bass – A.C. Wild* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3), Dario Carria (tracks: A5, B4)
- Drums – "Don Andras"* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3), Erminio Galli (tracks: A5, B4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Andy Panigada
- Liner Notes, Artwork [Original Drawing Used On T-shirts] – A.C. Wild*
- Mastered By – The Hand Of Doom
- Vocals – A.C. Wild*
- Written-By [All Songs By] – A. Contini*, A. Panigada*
"Die-Hard" edition limited to 100 copies on splatter vinyl (iridescent blood-red mixed with gold + dark speckles).
Including an embroidered patch with the band’s logo.
Comes in a gatefold cover filled with rare/unreleased photos, alternate artworks and liner-notes.
Tracks A1 to A4 and B1 to B3 are the recording that got Bulldozer signed to Roadrunner Records in 1984.
Different and rawer versions of songs ended on their debut album "The Day Of Wrath".
Originally only 3 copies of this demo exist.
One was sent to Roadrunner Records, one to King Diamond (2), and one was recently rediscovered by AC Wild.
Tracks A5 and B4 are the "Fallen Angel" EP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIde A): 109018E1/B PIRATES PRESS - FOAD 050 A
- Matrix / Runout (SIde B): 109018E2/B PIRATES PRESS - FOAD 050 B
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|F.O.A.D. 050||Bulldozer (2)||The Exorcism - Lost 1984 Demotape + Fallen Angel EP (CD, Comp)||F.O.A.D. Records||F.O.A.D. 050||Italy||2014||Sell This Version|
|F.O.A.D. 050||Bulldozer (2)||The Exorcism: Lost 1984 Demotape + "Fallen Angel" EP (LP, Comp, Ltd)||F.O.A.D. Records||F.O.A.D. 050||Italy||2013||Sell This Version|