|1||The Second Coming||3:12|
|2||Failure Of Technology||5:50|
|Frigid Cold Demo|
|10||Intro / Frigid Cold||7:34|
|13||Pitiful God / Outro||6:02|
- Artwork [Demo Cover Art By] – Gustave Doré
- Bass – Erwin Van Dorsselaer (tracks: 1 to 9), Pierre Van Es (tracks: 13 to 13)
- Drums – Cyrille Dhaene (tracks: 10 to 13), Renzo Van Poecke
- Guitar [Guitars] – Peter Dees (3) (tracks: 1 to 9), Werner Versijp (tracks: 10 to 13)
- Layout – Eduardo M., Steven Vrieswijk
- Painting [Back Cover Painting By] – Danny Van Nes
- Painting [Cover Painting By] – Piet Clijsen
- Photography By [Pictures By] – Lienke Clijsen
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Andy Classen (tracks: 1 to 9), Jack Nobelen (tracks: 10 to 13)
- Recorded By – Andy Classen (tracks: 1 to 9), Burial (9), Jack Nobelen (tracks: 10 to 13)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars] – Stefan Verdoorn
Tracks 1 to 9 were taken from the Relinquished Souls album (1993). Originally release through West Virginia Records. Recorded , produced and mixed all at Stage One Studio, Bühne, Germany.
Tracks 10 to 13 were taken from the Frigid Cold Demo (1992). Recorded, produced and mixed all at Jack's Place Studio, Meerle, Belgium.
The demo cover artist Gustave Doré is misspelled as Gustve Doré in the booklet.
This repress is slightly different to the 2012 reissue. The intro from the first song and the outro from the fourth song from the Frigid Cold Demo now flow together like they did on the original demo tape.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: FAKE373 #1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LH63
- Other (Printed On CD): Dep legal SA-431-2015
- Other (Printed On Backcover): Dep legal SA-431-2015
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|084-57322||Burial (9)||Relinquished Souls (CD, Album)||West Virginia Records||084-57322||Germany||1993||Sell This Version|
|VIC067LP||Burial (9)||Relinquished Souls (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE)||VIC Records||VIC067LP||Netherlands||2014||Sell This Version|
|MEMENTO-IX||Burial (9)||Relinquished Souls (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Memento Mori (2)||MEMENTO-IX||Spain||2012||Sell This Version|