Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Warm Machine (Radio Version)
Edited By [Radio Edit By] – Wise Buddha Music, Ltd.*Mixed By – Holman*, Paul PalmerProducer [Produced By] – Winstanley*, Langer*, Rossdale*Written-By – G. Rossdale*
|2||Swallowed (Recorded Live In Montreal)
Mixed By – Greg BrimsonWritten-By – G. Rossdale*
|3||In A Lonely Place (Tricky Mix)||7:32|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trauma Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Trauma Records (2)
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Published By – Mad Dog Winston Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Fractured Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mixed At – Cactus Studios
- Mixed At – Sensible Studios, London
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
Sticker on front cover:
CD1 of a collectable 2 CD set
Includes exclusive Swallowed live recording, Tricky remix and CD-Rom video
Tracks 1 & 2: published by Mad Dog Winston Music, Ltd. administered by Ensign Music Corp. (BMI).
Track 1: mixed at Cactus Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Track 2: mixed at Sensible Studios, London.
Track 3: courtesy of Fractured Music (All rights controlled by Zomba Enterprises Inc. for the US and Canada (ASCAP)/Zomba Music Publishing, Ltd. for the rest of the world). Recorded at Platinum Island Studios (NYC) and Bush 8-Track (London).
All tracks mastered @ Abbey Road, London.
Taken from the new album The Science of Things. Out Now.
Back cover, inner sleeve & disc:
℗ 2000 Trauma Records © 2000 Trauma Records
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Trauma Records and is exclusively licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK). A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Released in card sleeve with card wallet.
Enhanced section contains:
- video in .mov format
- picture gallery
- lyrics to the title song
- The Science Of Things album tracklist with 30 seconds video snippet of The Chemicals Between Us
- downloadable wallpaper
Track durations are not printed on the release.
This version is the Universal M&L pressing; the PMDC, UK version is Bush - Warm Machine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 6 06969 72752 9
- Barcode: 606949727529
- Matrix / Runout: 4972752 01 6
- Matrix / Runout (Mould on inner hub): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04B7
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Rights Society (Tracks 1 & 2): BMI
- Rights Society (Track 3): ASCAP
- Label Code: LC06406
- Price Code: UN940
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|497 353-2||Bush||Warm Machine (CD, Single, Enh)||Trauma Records (2)||497 353-2||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|WARM 1||Bush||Warm Machine (CD, Single, Promo)||Trauma Records (2)||WARM 1||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||Bush||Warm Machine (CD, Single, Promo)||Motor Music||none||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|497 275-2||Bush||Warm Machine (CD, Single, Enh, CD1)||Trauma Records (2)||497 275-2||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|497 276-2||Bush||Warm Machine (CD, Single, Ltd, CD2)||Trauma Records (2)||497 276-2||UK||2000||Sell This Version|