Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By – Tony Barber
- Bass – Tony Barber (tracks: 1, 2)
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer – Tony Barber (tracks: 3)
- Drums – Philip Barker
- Guitar – Pete Shelley (tracks: 1, 2), Steve Diggle (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer – Tony Barber
- Vocals – Pete Shelley (tracks: 1, 2), Steve Diggle (tracks: 1, 2)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Steve Diggle (tracks: 3)
Cat no. FRYCD276PROMO appears on spine along with notice "promotional copy not for sale". The disc has FRYCD276 and printed "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR RESALE" on the standard release disc.
Track 1: Recorded at Southern Studios, England in 2005. Mixed at WMRS, England in 2005. Taken From The Album 'Flat-Pack Philosophy'
Track 2: Recorded Live in USA in December 2000. Previously unreleased.
Track 3: Recorded at Surgery Studios, England in 1996. Taken from the demos for Modern album.
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|FRYCD276||Buzzcocks||Sell You Everything (CD, Maxi)||Cooking Vinyl||FRYCD276||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|FRYCD276PROMO, FRYCD276||Buzzcocks||Sell You Everything (CD, Single, Promo)||Cooking Vinyl, Cooking Vinyl||FRYCD276PROMO, FRYCD276||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|DAMGOOD 263||Buzzcocks||Sell You Everything (7", Single, Pic)||Damaged Goods||DAMGOOD 263||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|FRYCD276-CDR||Buzzcocks||Sell You Everything (CDr, Single, Promo)||Cooking Vinyl||FRYCD276-CDR||UK & Europe||2006||Sell This Version|