Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||What Do I Get?||2:50|
|A3||I Don't Mind||2:20|
|A4||Love You More||1:45|
|A5||Ever Fallen In Love?||2:40|
Written By – Shelley/Diggle
|A7||Everybody's Happy Nowadays||3:10|
|A8||Harmony In My Head||3:05|
|B1||What Ever Happened To?||2:08|
Written By – Shelley/DialWritten-By – Dial*
|B7||Why Can't I Touch It?||6:33|
|B8||Something's Gone Wrong Again||4:30|
- Record Company – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – T.W. Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Mixed At – Strawberry Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Marquee Studios
- Mastered At – Portland Studios
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd.
- Designed At – After Images
- Design [Sleeve] – Malcolm Garrett
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley (tracks: A1, A8, B1, B8), Doug Bennett (tracks: A2, A3, A5, A6, B2, B3, B5, B6), Martin Rushent (tracks: A4, A7, B4, B7)
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (5)
- Management – New Hormones, Richard Boon
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Photography By [Photo Of John Maher (Bottom Right), Photo of Steve Diggle (Bottom Left)] – Adrian Boot
- Photography By [Photo Of Pete Shelly (Top Left)] – Kevin Cummins
- Producer – Martin Rushent
- Production Manager – Jay Boberg
- Written-By – Shelley* (tracks: A1 to A7, B1, B2, B4 to B8), Diggle* (tracks: A6, A8, B3, B7)
an I.R.S. Label. International Record Syndicate, Inc. ©1979 I.R.S., INC.
Manufactured And Distributed By A&M Records, Inc.
Mastered at Portland Studios, London
Guitars by Gordon Smith, Gibson, and Fender
drums by Premier
amplification by H&H, Fender, and Marshall
published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
a Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd. recording
Photo Of Steve Garvey (Top Right) live May 1978
© 1979 I.R.S. Records, Inc.
A1, B1: recorded at T.W. Studios, Fulham; mixed at Advision, London
A2, B2, A3, B3, A5, B5, A6, B6: recorded and mixed at Olympic Studios, Barnes
A4, B4: recorded at EMI Abbey Road Studios, London; mixed at Advision, London
A7, B7: recorded and mixed at Strawberry Studios, Stockport
A8, B8: recorded at Eden Studios, London; mixed at Marquee Studios, London
A1 b/w B1 U.K. Release 28/10/77
A2 b/w B2 U.K. Release 3/2/78
A3 b/w B3 U.K. Release 14/4/78
A4 b/w B4 U.K. Release 30/6/78
A5 b/w B5 U.K. Release 8/9/78
A6 b/w B6 U.K. Release 17/11/78
A7 b/w B7 U.K. Release 2/3/79
A8 b/w B8 U.K. Release 13/7/79
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 0001a
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 0001b
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): SP 0001 RE-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): SP 0001 A RE-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): B A Porky Prime Cut
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): A Porky Prime Cut
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout (variant I), stamped): SP 0001A RE2-1 AV 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout (variant I), stamped): SP 0001B RE2-1 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout (variant I), etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT 1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout (variant I), etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT 2C
Other Versions (5 of 52) View All
|SP 001||Buzzcocks||Singles Going Steady (LP, Comp)||I.R.S. Records||SP 001||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|7C 062-82790||Buzzcocks||Singles Going Steady (LP, Comp)||United Artists Records||7C 062-82790||Sweden||1979||Sell This Version|
|X2-13153||Buzzcocks||Singles Going Steady (CD, Comp, RE)||I.R.S. Records||X2-13153||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TC-LBR 1043||Buzzcocks||Singles Going Steady (Cass, Comp, Cle)||Liberty||TC-LBR 1043||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 34442 2 8||Buzzcocks||Singles Going Steady (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||Parlophone||7243 5 34442 2 8||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|