• “With HOWARD DEVOTO” printed under the band name on the front cover
• No label address printed on the back cover
• The record itself has paper printed labels (as opposed to moulded plastic labels)
• All information in the run-out area is etched (as opposed to stamped)
In addition, the label design is slightly different than on the original 1977 pressing.
Differs from Buzzcocks With Howard Devoto - Spiral Scratch and Buzzcocks With Howard Devoto - Spiral Scratch as this version was not mastered by Porky and does not appear to be a Lyntone pressing.
All recorded 'live' at Indigo Sound Studio in Manchester, England. Dec 28 1976 on 16 track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched): EAT THE BEAT ORG 001 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched): PULSE OUT ORG 001 B1
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|ORG-1||Buzzcocks||Spiral Scratch (7")||New Hormones||ORG-1||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|scratch1cd||Buzzcocks||Spiral Scratch (CD, EP, RE)||The Grey Area, Mute||scratch1cd||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|DPRO-1||Buzzcocks||Spiral Scratch (7", RE)||Document||DPRO-1||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|REWIG111CDP||Buzzcocks||Spiral Scratch (CDr, EP, Promo)||New Hormones||REWIG111CDP||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|DC1||Buzzcocks||Spiral Scratch (CD, EP, Ltd, Num, RE)||Document||DC1||UK||1991||Sell This Version|