Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Trip Thru Hell (Part 1)
Drums [Solo] – Rick PatronWritten-By – D. Reynolds*, K. Erwin*
|B2||Sleepy Hollow Lane||2:04|
|B3||Smooth As Silk
Drums – Paul Samuels
|B4||Trip Thru Hell (Part 2)||3:40|
|C1||Dr. Of Philosophy||2:09|
|C2||Blow To My Soul||1:59|
|C3||Ain't No Doubt About It||2:31|
Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|C5||I Put A Spell On You
Written-By – J. Hawkins*
|C6||I Shot The King||2:22|
|C7||Fortune Teller's Lie||2:09|
|D2||Bury Me In A Marijuana Field||2:11|
|D5||Smooth As Silk||3:20|
|D6||I Want You To Love Me Girl||2:41|
|D7||She's Got To Be True||1:54|
- Artwork [Original] – Rod Eaton
- Backing Vocals – Toni Crocket (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Bass, Vocals – Jim Erwin (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Design [Package Design] – Janet Atkins
- Drums – Rick Johnson (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Engineer – Darrell "Arv" Arvidson* (tracks: C1 to D7)
- Engineer [Original Recording] – Steve Longman (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Guitar – Tom Pohling (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Interviewee – Ken Erwin, Steve Longman
- Interviewer [Interview Conducter] – Jim Oldsberg
- Keyboards, Vocals – Doug Reynolds (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Liner Notes – Steve Longman
- Mastered By – Bob Irwin, Vic Anesini
- Other [Masters And Acetates Provided By] – Clark Besch, Dave Dean, Ken Erwin, Steve Longman
- Producer [Produced For Lp] – Bob Irwin
- Trumpet, Lead Vocals, Producer [Original Album] – Ken Erwin (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Written-By – D. S. Sandler* (tracks: C2, D6), D. Reynolds* (tracks: D7), K. Erwin* (tracks: A2 to C1, C3, C6 to D5)
Disk one: "Trip Thru Hell" album.
Disk two: bonus material (non-album singles, acetates & unreleased tracks).
This double LP version came out a year later than the C. A. Quintet - Trip Thru Hell, also on Sundazed Music. This version contains two extra unreleased tracks (D6 & D7) not on the CD version.
Both disks pressed on mixed color vinyl, disk one: mostly transparent dark red with some patches of dark blue, disk two: mostly transparent dark blue with some patches of dark red. Also pressed on black vinyl.
There are no clear credits for the tracks on disk two.
Interviews with Ken Erwin & Steve Longman reprinted inside of the cover.
Cat# on labels: "LP 5037".
Cat# on back cover & spine "SUNDAZED LP 5037".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 090771503718
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|CF-7764S||C. A. Quintet||Trip Thru Hell (LP, Album)||Candy Floss (2)||CF-7764S||US||1969||Sell This Version|
|SC 11021, SUNDAZED SC 11021||C. A. Quintet||Trip Thru Hell (CD, Album, Mono, RE)||Sundazed Music, Sundazed Music||SC 11021, SUNDAZED SC 11021||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|PSYCHO 12||C. A. Quintet||Trip Thru Hell (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Psycho Records||PSYCHO 12||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|CF-7764S||C. A. Quintet||Trip Thru Hell (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Candy Floss (3)||CF-7764S||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|LP 5037, SUNDAZED LP 5037||C. A. Quintet||Trip Thru Hell (LP, Album, RE, Gat + LP, Comp)||Sundazed Music, Sundazed Music||LP 5037, SUNDAZED LP 5037||US||1996||Sell This Version|