|1||Escape From The City||3:50|
|2||Horizons Of Suburbia||5:23|
|3||The Mandarin Man||4:17|
|5||Vincent Van Gogh||3:21|
|10||Race In Athens||6:50|
|12||Moving The Mercury||5:05|
|13||Village Of Stars||3:42|
|15||Conscience / The Insect||7:48|
- Backing Vocals – Marlene Oldroyd (tracks: 5)
- Bass – Andrew Howes (tracks: 11)
- Co-producer – Neil Ferguson, Brown*
- Design – Hannah Chilton, Keith Beaumont
- Drums – Mark Boyce (3) (tracks: 4, 5, 9, 11)
- Guitar – Neil Ferguson (tracks: 7, 11)
- Keyboards, Guitar, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Peter Oldroyd (2)
- Photography By – David Cheetham
- Producer, Mixed By – Camera Obscura (2)
- Vocals, Percussion, Trumpet – Nigel James
- Written-By – James*, Oldroyd*
Roland CSQ-100, Juno-6, Jupiter-8, Organ/Strings, SH-5, SH-09, SH-101, TR-808, Sequential Circuits Pro-One and Prophet-5.
Strange Faces was recorded in May 1984 with the intention of releasing the track as a single.
Moving the Mercury, Coloured Glass and Conscience were recorded in January 1983 as demos for Small Wonder Records.
Hidden bonus track The Insect would have been the "b" side to our second (stillborn) single "Village of Stars"
recorded in the Autumn of 1983 in London. Damaged but not forgotten.
All songs P&C 2005 Anna Logue Records under license from Obscure7 music publishing.
Except *P Small Wonder Music Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: HOA254356 - www.hofa.de
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|ANNA 001.2005||Camera · Obscura*||Horizons Of Suburbia (LP, Album, Ltd)||Anna Logue Records||ANNA 001.2005||Germany||2005||Sell This Version|
|ANNA 001.2005||Camera · Obscura*||Horizons Of Suburbia (LP, Ltd, Sec)||Anna Logue Records||ANNA 001.2005||Germany||2009||Sell This Version|
|SUBCULTURE 215||Camera Obscura (2)||Horizons Of Suburbia (15xFile, FLAC, Album)||Sub Culture Records||SUBCULTURE 215||2016|