Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Cannonball Adderley
- Bass – Sam Jones
- Creative Director – Gordon H Jee
- Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Design [For RVG Series] – Eric Bernhardi, Michael Boland
- Drums – Art Blakey
- Engineer [Recording], Remastered By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Liner Notes  – Bob Blumenthal
- Liner Notes [Original] – Leonard Feather
- Photography By – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Hank Jones
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Producer [Production For Rvg Series] – Tom Vasatka
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
Originally recorded and remastered in 1998 by Rudy Van Gelder.
Tracks #1-5 originally issued as Blue Note BLP 1595 and BST 81595.
Track 6 was not part of the original album; and was previously issued under the title 'Alison's Uncle'.
Blue Note® is a registered trademark of Capitol Records, Inc. ℗ & © 1999 Capitol Records, Inc. Marketed and distributed by EMI. Made and printed in the EU.
8-page fold out booklet includes liner notes, credits and photographs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7243 4 95329 2 2
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Price Code (France): PM 520
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 4953292 @ 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
Other Versions (5 of 137) View All
|BLP 1595, 1595||Cannonball Adderley||Somethin' Else (LP, Album, Mono)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BLP 1595, 1595||US||1958||Sell This Version|
|BST-81595||Cannonball Adderley, Miles Davis, Hank Jones, Sam Jones, Art Blakey||Cannonball Adderley, Miles Davis, Hank Jones, Sam Jones, Art Blakey - Somethin' Else (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST-81595||Europe||1982||Sell This Version|
|BLP 1595||Cannonball Adderley||Somethin' Else (LP, Album, Mono, RP)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BLP 1595||US||1962||Sell This Version|
|BST-81595||Cannonball Adderley||Somethin' Else (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||BST-81595||France||1982||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 563||Cannonball Adderley||Somethin' Else (CD, Album, RE, RM, 24k)||Blue Note, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 563||US||1992||Sell This Version|