Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Floppy Boot Stomp||3:51|
|A2||Tropical Hot Dog Night||4:48|
|A5||You Know You're A Man||3:13|
|A6||Bat Chain Puller||5:26|
|B1||When I See Mommy I Feel Like A Mummy||5:03|
Lyrics By – Don Van Vliet, Herb Bermann
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Singing Ink Music
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Mixed At – Wally Heider Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Produced For – Shiny Beast Productions
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Arranged By – Don Van Vliet
- Art Direction – John Cabalka
- Design – Brad Kanawyer
- Drums, Percussion – Robert Arthur Williams
- Engineer – Glen Kolotkin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeffrey Norman
- Guitar, Slide Guitar [Bottleneck Guitar], Accordion, Bass [Fretless] – Richard Redus
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Guitar [Spell Guitar] – Jeff Moris Tepper
- Illustration [Drawing, Inner Sleeve] – Don Van Vliet
- Management – Regular Moon Management
- Management [In Association With] – Rupert Surcouf, Jr.
- Management, Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Harry Duncan
- Marimba, Percussion [Additional] – Art Tripp III*
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Phil Brown
- Music By – Don Van Vliet
- Other [Logistics] – Thomas William Brown III
- Painting, Illustration [Drawings] – Don Van Vliet
- Photography By – Alec Duncan, Richard McCaffree
- Producer – Don Van Vliet, Pete Johnson (2)
- Synthesizer, Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Bass – Eric Drew Feldman
- Trombone, Bass [Air Bass] – Bruce Lambourne Fowler*
- Vocals, Harmonica, Soprano Saxophone, Whistling – C.B.*, Don Van Vliet
- Words By – Don Van Vliet (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B6)
Compare to Winchester pressing and Jacksonville pressing.
Album sleeve comment; "Dedicated to all conservation & wildlife organizations everywhere"
Produced for Shiny Beast Productions
All Selections Published by Singing Ink Music (BMI)
Recorded at the Automatt, San Francisco
Mixed at Wally Heider Recording, San Francisco
Warner Bros. Records Inc. • a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Inc., a Warner Communications Company • 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, Calif. 91510 • 3 East 54th Street, New York, New York 10022 • Made In U.S.A. • ©1978 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗ 1978 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
lyrics [from inner sleeve]:
©1976 Singing Ink Music (BMI)
except: A2, B1 & B4 ©1978 Singing Ink Music (BMI)
and A5: Self Explanatory
Comes with printed inner sleeve.
Cover painting: "Green Tom" (1976 - 61x46cm)
Back cover illustration onto a lunch bag.
This album represents the official outcome of the fated 'Bat Chain Puller' sessions initiated with Frank Zappa in 1976.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped, all variants): ✲
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 1): BSK-1-3256-LW2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 1): BSK-2-3256-LW3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 2): BSK-1-3256-LW2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 2): BSK-2-3256-RE-1-LW3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 3): BSK-1-3256-LW2··
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 3): BSK-2-3256-LW2··
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped parallel to grooves, variant 3): 1
- Rights Society: BMI