Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–George Clinton||Atomic Dog||9:59|
Written-By – The B-52's
|3||–A Number Of Names||Shari Vari
Written-By – Paul Lesley, Sterling Jones
|4||–Cybotron||Alleys Of Your Mind
Composed By – Juan Atkins, Richard Davis (3)Producer – Juan Atkins, Richard Davis (3)
Written-By – Doug Craig, Juan Atkins
|6||–Reese And Santonio*||Forcefield
Written-By – Santonio Manuel Echols*
|7||–Model 500||Night Drive
Written-By, Producer, Performer – Juan Atkins, Model 500
Written-By – Aaron C. Atkins*, Derrick May, Juan Harvell
Written-By – Carl Craig
|10||–Rhythim Is Rhythim||The Dance (Living Room Mix)
Producer – Derrick MayWritten-By – D. Wynn*, Derrick May
- Record Company – Logic Records UK Ltd.
- Marketed By – Logic Records UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Logic Records GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Logic Records UK Ltd.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Man Woman Together Now!, Inc.
- Published By – Boo-fant Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – More Gliss Now
- Licensed From – Fantasy Records
- Published By – EMI-Virgin Songs
- Published By – Santonio S Music
- Published By – Electrogroove
- Published By – Electrogroove Music
- Published By – Planet E Communications
- Licensed From – Transmat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Transmat
- Copyright (c) – Transmat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mayday Music (2)
- Copyright (c) – Mayday Music (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Music
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Music
"Carl Craig is arguably the most influential of Detroit's so called 'second generation' of producers. Carl became a protege of the legendary Derrick May when they worked together on Transmat's Rhythim Is Rhythim project.
Carl has also gained notoriety from producing under various pseudonyms including 69, Psyche, Innerzone Orchestra and Paperclip People. He has been a prime influence on techno but also on house, drum'n'bass and a number of electronic musics compelling hybrids.
This album is a testament to Carl's roots and inspirations."
Track 1 is a Bonus Track not featured on LP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43218 69552 0
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): EVSCD 20 01 DISCTRONICS
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8714
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L501