Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By, Conductor – Miguel Atwood-Ferguson
- Artwork By – Stephen Serrato
- Executive-Producer – Andrew Lojero, Brian Cross (2), Eric Coleman
- Mastered By – William "Quantic" Holland*
- Mixed By – Carlos Niño
- Photography By – B+*
- Producer – Benjamin Tierney, Carlos Niño, Miguel Atwood-Ferguson
- Recorded By – Benjamin Tierney, Carlos Niño (tracks: B2)
- Written-By – J. Yancey*
Track A1 published Zomba Enterprises Inc./Jazz Merchant Music (ASCAP)/Bebel Gilberto Music/Towa Tei Music (BMI)/Ephecy Music (ASCAP).
Track A2 published by Ephecy Music (ASCAP).
Track B1 published by Ephecy Music/Priestlyhood Music/Donut Boy Music (ASCAP).
Track B2 published by Xenobia Music Inc/Ephecy Music (ASCAP).
Original version of "Find A Way" appears on A Tribe Called Quest - The Love Movement.
Original version of "Antiquity" appears on Dwight Trible & The Life Force Trio – Love Is The Answer.
Original version of "Fall In Love" appears on Slum Village - Trinity (Past, Present And Future).
Original version of "Nag Champa" apears on Common - Like Water For Chocolate.
Track durations are not provided on the record.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6-1265160021-0
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|MO-LP006||Carlos Niño & Miguel Atwood-Ferguson||Carlos Niño & Miguel Atwood-Ferguson - Suite For Ma Dukes (CD, EP)||Mochilla||MO-LP006||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|MO-LP006||Miguel Atwood-Ferguson / Carlos Niño||Miguel Atwood-Ferguson / Carlos Niño - Suite For Ma Dukes (4xFile, MP3)||Mochilla||MO-LP006||Brazil||2009|