Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design – Shirley Barker
- Double Bass – James Paris*
- Drums, Dhol [Dholak], Percussion – Gerry Darby
- Engineer – Colin Richardson
- Photography By – Andy White (16)
- Producer – Paul Ablette
- Vocals – Carmel*
- Written-By – McCourt* (tracks: A2, B1 to B3), Darby* (tracks: A2, B1 to B3), Paris* (tracks: A2, B1 to B3)
Side A recorded live at the Hammersmith Palais, 6th July 1982.
All tracks on side B, except "Storm" recorded live at Cargo Studios, Rochdale, June 1982.
Track A3 "Guilty" is incorrectly credited to Ask, Whiting and Kahn.
The Double Bass credit is listed as James Paris rather than Jim Paris.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, etching): RFM9 A-1 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, etching): RFM9 B-1 MPO
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|SECCD168||Carmel (2)||Carmel (CD, MiniAlbum, RE, RM)||Secret Records (8)||SECCD168||UK||2017||Sell This Version|
|828 059-1||Carmel (2)||Carmel (12", MiniAlbum)||London Records||828 059-1||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|828 059-4||Carmel (2)||Carmel (Cass, EP, RE)||London Records||828 059-4||France||1987||Sell This Version|
|KRFM 9, 810 215-4||Carmel (2)||Carmel (Cass, MiniAlbum)||Red Flame, London Records||KRFM 9, 810 215-4||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RFM 9||Carmel (2)||Carmel (12", MiniAlbum)||Red Flame, London Records||RFM 9||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|