- Accordion – Gordie Fleming
- Acoustic Guitar [Martin D 41], Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar – Alun Davies
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn
- Congas, Triangle, Waterphone, Chimes [Wind Chime], Percussion [Ganza] – Chico Batera
- Double Bass, Bass [Fender Precision] – Bruce Lynch
- Drums [Hayman Kit], Snare [Ludwig Snares], Vocals – Gerry Conway
- Engineer [Recording] – Leanne Ungar
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By – Nick Blagona
- Guitar [Fender Stratocaster, Rickenbacker 12 String, Gibson J200] – Simon Nicol
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Bart Chiate, Gary Ulmer, Gerry Block, Patrick Chevalot, Rene Ameline*, Ron St. Germain
- Organ [Yamaha, B3], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Synthesizer [Eminence String Synthesizer], Harpsichord, Piano, Vibraphone, Arranged By [Strings & Brass Arrangements] – Jean Roussel
- Photography By [Cat Stevens] – Bob Lambert
- Photography By [Inside Photo: Gaseous Nebula, The "Trifid" In Sagittarius, Courtesy Of] – Hale Observatories
- Vocals – Anna Peacock, Art Garfunkel, Barbara Massey, Brenda Russell (2), Carl Hall, Carmen Twillie, Lewis Furey, Magic Children Of Ottawa, Melba Joyce, Suzanne Lynch, Tasha Thomas, Venette Gloud, Vincent Beck
- Written-By, Producer, Guitar [Gibson Les Paul, Ovation, 12 String Yamaha], Grand Piano [Yamaha 9'], Electric Piano [Fender], Synthesizer [Arp 2500, Arp 2600], Artwork – Cat Stevens
To Hestia Lovejoy.
Art Garfunkel appears courtesy of CBS Records Ltd.
Inside Photo: Gaseous Nebula, The "Trifid" in Sagittarius.
Courtesy of Hale Observatories. © California Institute of Technology and Carnegie Institution of Washington.
Warning: This album is not to be taken 2 seriously.
Side A is named: Side 1
Side B is named: Side 0
All selections published by Ashtar Music B.V.
© 1975 Ashtar Music B.V.
℗ 1975 Island Records Ltd.
Printed in U.S.A.
Variants 1 and 3 matrix notes:
On side A (referred to as side 1) of both variants 1 and 3 only "SLPS·9370·B1" is stamped and everything else is etched. The letter "S" stamping is etched out making it look like a dollar symbol and the replacement letter "I" is etched above.
On side B (referred to as side 0) of variant 1 only "ILPS·9370·A2" is stamped and everything else is etched.
On side B (referred to as side 0) of variant 3 only "ILPS·9370·A1" is stamped and everything else is etched.
Variant 4 matrix/runouts notes:
On side 1(A), "$ILPS·9370·B1" is stamped and everything else is etched. Except from the V that seem to be formed from three dots in a triangle shape, not sure if its a logo or actual the letter V.
On side 0(B), "ILPS·9370·A1" is stamped and everything else is etched except from the C.
Die-cut front cover.
Released with a thin cardboard inner credits sleeve.
Uses the masters from the UK release: Numbers
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, variant 1, stamped and etched): $ILPS·9370·B1 SIDE 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 0, variant 1, stamped and etched): ② ILPS·9370·A2 SIIDE 0 IGOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, variant 2, etched): ILPS 9370 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 0, variant 2, etched): ILPS-9370-A1 SIDE 0 ② IGOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, variant 3, stamped and etched): $ILPS·9370·B1 ⅠS 2-1 SIDE 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 0, variant 3, stamped and etched): ILPS·9370·A1 SIDE 0 ⅠGOL ③ ③
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, variant 4, stamped and etched): $ILPS·9370·B1 SIDE 1 ⅠGOL V ①
- Matrix / Runout (Side 0, variant 4, stamped and etched): ILPS·9370·A1 ② ⅠGOL C
Other Versions (5 of 49) View All
|SP 4555||Cat Stevens||Numbers (LP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP 4555||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|0005302||Cat Stevens||Numbers (LP, Album, Mono)||Island Records||0005302||Uruguay||1978||Sell This Version|
|ILPS 9370||Cat Stevens||Numbers (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9370||Ireland||1975||Sell This Version|
|IMCD 277, 546 890-2||Cat Stevens||Numbers (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Island Remasters, Island Records||IMCD 277, 546 890-2||UK & Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|69 997||Cat Stevens||Numbers (Cass, Album, Club)||Island Records, Island Tapes||69 997||Germany||1975||Sell This Version|