Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||To Close Your Eyes Forever||5:53|
Backing Vocals – Dave HowardMixed By – Mark Brydon
|A3||Moves Like You
Triangle – Colin Elliot
Piano – Vincente Da Paula Silva
|A5||Beast On The Streets||6:57|
Congas – Colin ElliotGuitar – Ian Davies (2)
|B2||Next Time (He's Mine)
Drums [Additional] – Alan SavagePiano – Jonathan QuarmbyProgrammed By – Sim Lister
|B3||England Made Me
Backing Vocals – Jacqui McKoy, Sharon McKoy
|B4||Send Me Over
Congas – Silvano MichelinoTamborim – Oswaldinho de Cuica*Trombone – Pete Beachill
|B5||Train You're On
Backing Vocals – Malcolm ConnellGuitar [Anxious Chicken Guitar] – Steve AlbiniGuitar [Deep Cow Guitar] – Santiago DurangoOrgan [Solo] – Jonathan QuarmbyVoice [Counting] – Vincente Da Paula Silva
- Art Direction, Design – Christiane Mathan
- Backing Vocals – Valerie A. James* (tracks: A3, A5)
- Bass – Barry R. Harden (tracks: B2, B5)
- Cuica – Oswaldinho De Cuica* (tracks: B3, B5)
- Directed By [Percussion] – Vincente Da Paula Silva (tracks: B2, B5)
- Drum Programming – Mark Brydon (tracks: A1, B3, B4)
- Drum Programming, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Sim Lister (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Dirceu Simones De Medeiros (tracks: A2, B2, B5)
- Engineer [Blackwing Studios, London] – Eric Radcliffe, John Fryer
- Engineer [Cardan Studios, Sao Paulo] – Ana Lucia Carvalho E Silva Faria, Fabio Rigobelo, Joao Carlos Mendonca*, Sergio Kenji Okuda, Vasconcelos Neto
- Engineer [Chicago Recording Company] – Steve Albini
- Engineer [Fon Studios, Sheffield] – Alan Fisch, Mark Brydon, Sim Lister
- Guitar – Antenor Suares Gandra Neto (tracks: A2, B3), Mark Brydon (tracks: A1, A5)
- Mixed By – John Fryer (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Percussion – Balto Da Silva (tracks: B2, B5), Fred Penteado (tracks: B2, B5), Jorquinho Cebion (tracks: B2, B5)
- Photography By – Julian Broad
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Mark Brydon (tracks: A1, B3, B4)
- Saxophone – Sim Lister (tracks: A1, A5)
- Triangle – Oswaldinho De Cuica* (tracks: A2, A4)
- Written-By – Cath Carroll, Sim Lister
Cardan Studios, Sao Paulo.
Blackwing Studios, London.
Chicago Recording Company, Chicago.
"Paid for in Manchester by: Factory Communications Ltd."
Thanks to Colonel Keller and Cowboy, Hahnville, Louisiana.
Nb: Catalogue number also allocated to a MIAOW LP titled 'Priceless Innuendos', which was recorded but never released. The LP was also supposed to be preceded by a single 'Dusty Springfield' as FAC 209.
Some copies have a sticker from "Out Promotion" with date "June 24th".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 302104
- Matrix / Runout: FACT-210-A-2 79
- Matrix / Runout: FACT-210-B-2 79
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|FACT 210C||Cath Carroll||England Made Me (Cass, Album)||Factory||FACT 210C||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|D 30466, FACD 210||Cath Carroll||England Made Me (CD)||Festival Records, Factory||D 30466, FACD 210||Australia||1991||Sell This Version|
|C 30466, FACT 210C||Cath Carroll||England Made Me (Cass, Album)||Festival Records, Factory||C 30466, FACT 210C||Australia||1991||Sell This Version|
|FACT 210||Cath Carroll||England Made Me (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Factory||FACT 210||UK||1991||Sell This Version|
|FACT 210||Cath Carroll||England Made Me (Cass, Album, Promo)||Factory||FACT 210||UK||1991||Sell This Version|