Cavity (3) / Cable (5) / Jesuit / Overcast (3) – In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (Vol. 4)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Cavity (3)||Into The Void
Bass – Daniel GorostiagaDrums – Daniel NorrisEngineer – Steve HeritageGuitar – Anthony Vialon, Ryan WeinsteinVocals – Rene Barge
|B||–Cable (5)||Planet Caravan
Bass – Jeff CaxideBass, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Randy*Drums – Vic*Guitar, Vocals – Bernie*Recorded By – Kieth Souza*
|C||–Jesuit||Hole In The Sky
Bass, Vocals – Brett*Drums – Jason*Guitar – Brian*Recorded By – Kurt BallouVocals, Guitar – Nate*
|D||–Overcast (3)||National Acrobat|
- Recorded At – Morrisound Studios
- Recorded At – Sampson Studios (2)
- Recorded At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Rockhouse
- Printed By – Dorado Press
- Pressed By – Bill Smith Custom Records
- Distributed By – Lumberjack Distribution
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-50901
Label: Black & silver labels
First pressing: 30 pressed
First pressing (all with with black & silver labels)
Black vinyl (2700 pressed)
Pink & grey vinyl (300 pressed)
Blue & Green vinyl (27 pressed)
Purple & Tan vinyl (22 pressed)
*Color & Black vinyl (30 pressed)
Handmade different cover (75 pressed)
Track A recorded on November 21st 1997 at Morrisound Studios in Tampa, FL.
Track B recorded February 1998 at Sampson Studios.
Track C recorded Winter 1998 at God City.
Track D recorded Winter 1998 at Rockhouse Road.
Mastering (lacquer processing) company uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etchings): HH666-15A YOU TALKIN' ABOUT THAT LITTLE GIRL THAT WAS MURDERED? F/W GSV L-50901
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etchings): HH666-15B YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US? L-50901 F/W GSV
- Matrix / Runout (C-side etchings): HH666-15C YEAH. WHAT? L-50901 F/W GSV
- Matrix / Runout (D-side etchings): HH666-15D I KNOW SHIT FROM SHINOLAH F/W GSV L-50901