|1||Alien Activity From The 45th Parallel||14:01|
|2||John 3: 16||1:50|
|3||Parisian Frequency Shift||8:19|
|3b||22 - 10|
|3e||Suspended In A Heat Vent|
|3f||Borderline Radio Transmission|
|3g||Preparing For Meltdown|
|3h||Playing With The Wind|
|4||Reap The Whirlwind||9:54|
- Effects – Spaceboy (2)
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bob Greely, Robert Hurley
- Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Indiana Straight
- Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Utterings] – RSG
- Photography By [Front] – Mike Chelekis
- Photography By [Rear] – Indiana Straight
- Synthesizer [Arp 2600], Percussion – D. Tsiorbas
- Synthesizer [Arp 2600], Vocals – A. Tsiorbas
- Synthesizer [Oberheim Digital Sequencer] – Cellutron
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Engineer – Robert S. Greely
Originally released in 1978 on LP by Green Mountain Records, Northfield, Vermont (GMS 4015).
Limited facsimile edition of 100 copies.
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|GMS 4015||Cellutron & The Invisible||Reflecting On The First Watch, We Uncover Treasure Buried For The Blind (LP)||Green Mountain Records||GMS 4015||US||1978||Sell This Version|
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.