Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Hey Big Spender
Written-By – Cy Coleman, Dorothy Fields
Written-By – Oscar Brown*
|3||The Best Is Yet To Come
Written-By – Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman
Written-By – Willie Nelson
|5||I'm In The Mood For Love
Arranged By – Gary AndersonWritten-By – Jimmy McHugh & Dorothy Fields
|6||Is That All There Is
Written-By – Leiber & Stoller
Written-By – Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler
Written-By – Bernard Hanighen*, Charles "Cootie" Williams*, Thelonious Monk
|9||Teach Me Tonight
Edited By [Protools Editor] – Andy SnitzerWritten-By – Gene DePaul, Sammy Cahn
|10||To Sir With Love
Producer [Additional Production], Electric Bass, Edited By [Protools Editor] – Ray CervenkaWritten-By – Donald Black*, Mark London
|11||Diamonds Are Forever
Written-By – Donald Black*, John Barry
Written-By – Anthony Newley, John Barry, Leslie Bricusse
Piano – Eve NelsonProducer – Ira SchickmanWritten-By – Chaka Khan, Ira Schickman
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Whitfield Street Studios
- Recorded At – Blue 52 Studio
- Mixed At – Old Stone Studio
- Edited At – 22nd St. Studios
- Mastered At – Arf! Mastering
- Distributed By – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AGU Music Group
- Copyright (c) – AGU Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Earthsong Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Earthsong Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Nelson-O'Reilly Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Lida Enterprises
- Published By – Notable Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Bootblack Publishing Co.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Company
- Published By – Carwin Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tree Publishing
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Jerry Leiber Music
- Published By – Mike Stoller Music
- Published By – S.A. Music
- Published By – Ted Koehler Music
- Published By – Advanced Music Corp.
- Published By – Thelonious Music Corporation
- Published By – Cahn Music Company
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Hub Music Company, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Chaka Khan Music
- Published By – Schickdogg Music
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Kevin Kuhn (2)
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – David Pietro*
- Art Direction, Design – Giulio Costanzo
- Bassoon, Bass Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone – Roger Rosenberg
- Cello – Francis Saunders, Hilary Jones, Jennifer Brown (3), Nicholas Gethin, Noel Bradshaw, Ray Adams (2)
- Cello [Co-principal] – Rebecca Gilliver
- Cello [Principal] – Moray Welsh
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Andrew Snitzer*
- Clarinet, Oboe, Alto Saxophone – Charles Pillow
- Contractor [New York All Star Musicians] – Gary Anderson
- Copyist [Additional Score Preparation] – Gary Anderson (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Copyist [Copyist, Music Preparation] – Gary Anderson
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass] – Jay Anderson
- Drums – Dennis Mackrel
- Edited By [Protools Editor] – Arnold Mischkulnig
- Engineer [Assistant] – Drew Griffiths, Raymond McKinley, Sam O'Kell*
- Executive-Producer – Chaka Khan, Stu Ric, Tammy McCrary*
- Flute, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Timothy Ries*
- French Horn – Ann Elisworth, Chris Komar*, John Clark Sr.*
- Harp [Principal] – Karen Vaughan
- Mastered By – Alan Silverman
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Cynthia Daniels
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrator] – Gary Anderson (tracks: 4, 5, 10, 12), Shari Feder (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 11)
- Percussion – Sheila E. (tracks: 4, 6, 10 to 12)
- Percussion [Principal] – David Jackson (5)
- Performer – New York All Star Musicians
- Photography – Norman Scott
- Piano – Lee Musiker
- Piano, Arranged By [Piano Arrangement] – Joe Sample (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Producer [Additional Production] – Chaka Khan
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Eve Nelson
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Dennis Anderson
- Timpani [Principal] – Nigel Thomas (2)
- Trombone – M. Birch Johnson*, Michael Davis
- Trombone [Tenor], Bass Trombone – George Flynn (2)
- Trumpet – Dave Stahl, James Hynes*, Anthony Kadleck*
- Viola – Duff Burns, Elisabeth Varlow, Gina Zagni, Jonathan Welch, Peter Norriss, Regina Beukes, Robert Turner (2)
- Viola [Co-principal] – Gillianne Haddow
- Viola [Principal] – Paul Silverthorne
- Violin [First, Leader] – Carmine Lauri
- Violin [First] – Caroline O'Neill, Claire Parfitt, Colin Renwick, Ginette Decuyper, Gordon McKay, Harriet Rayfield, Ian Rhodes, Jorg Hammann, Maxine Kwok, Michael Humphrey, Nicholas Wright, Nicole Wilson (2), Nigel Broadbent, Robin Brightman, Sylvain Vasseur
- Violin [Second, Principal] – Evgeny Grach
- Violin [Second] – Andrew Pollack, Belinda McFarlane, David Ballesteros, Ian McDonough, Louise Shackelton, Matthew Gardner, Norman Clarke, Paul Robson (2), Richard Blayden, Sarah Quinn, Stephen Rowlinson, Tammy Se, Tiberiu Buta
Recorded and mixed for MonkMusic Productions.
Recorded at Clinton Recording, NYC; Abbey Road Studios, London; Whitfield Street Studios, London and Blue 52 Studio.
Mixed at Old Stone Studios.
Additional editing at 22nd St. Street Studios.
Mastered @ ARFI Digital Studios, NYC, NY.
Publishers for individual tracks:
Track 1: Lida Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP) / Notable Music Co., Inc. Admin. by Warner Chappell Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 2: Bootblack Publishing Co. (BMI) / Edward B Marks Music Company (BMI)
Track 3: Carwin Music Inc. Admin. by EMI U Catalog Inc. / EMI-April Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Notable Music Co., Inc. Admin. by Warner Chappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 4: Sony/ATV Tree Publishing (BMI)
Track 5: Famous Music Corporation (ASCAP)
Track 6: Jerry Leiber Music / Mike Stoller Music (ASCAP)
Track 7: S A Music Co. (ASCAP) / Ted Koehler Music Co. (ASCAP)
Track 8: Advanced Music Corp Admin. by Warner Bros., Inc. (ASCAP) / Thelonious Music Corp. (BMI)
Track 9: Cahn Music Company Admin. by Cherry Lane Music Publishing Co. (ASCAP) / Hub Music Company, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 10: Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI)
Track 11: EMI April Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / EMI Unart Catalog, Inc. (BMI)
Track 12: Sony/ATV Songs, LLC (BMI)
Track 13: Chaka Khan Music (ASCAP) / Schickdogg Music Admin. by Warner Chappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
ⓟ 2004 & ⓒ 2004 AGU Music Group / Earthsong Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1189 06076875242 E40913-21 A
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
- Barcode: 060768752429