- Composed By – Charles Ives
- Conductor – Howard Hanson
- Engineer, Technician, Supervised By [Technical Supervisor] – C. R. Fine*
- Mastered By – P*
- Orchestra – Eastman-Rochester Orchestra
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – E. L. Gockeler
- Producer [Recording Director] – Wilma Cozart
- Recording Supervisor [Musical Supervisor] – Harold Lawrence
- Transferred By [Tape To Disc Transfer] – George Piros
For a later version with "Vendor..." text on the labels and RFR lacquers see Three Places In New England / Symphony No.3.
- Dark maroon labels with silver print
- Deep 'groove' in label area
- No "Vendor" text on labels
- "Margin Control"
- Laminated on front only
- Back of sleeve is in colour
- Large stereo banner on front top
- Olympian logo on front and back
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Printed in U.S.A."
- "The recording was made on May 5, 1957 at the Eastman Theatre in Rochester, N. Y."
- Labelography code: UM1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# MG50149
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): SR 90149A FR1 B1 P17 I [P17 is etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): SR 90149A FR1 A1 P17 I [P17 is etched]