Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shaftesbury Record Prods. Ltd.
- Made By – Shaftesbury Record Prods. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Printed By – Clout & Baker Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Bass, Vocals – John Anderson (18)
- Design [Cover Design] – Terry Thomas
- Drums – Steve Gadd (2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Eugene Organ, Terry Thomas
- Keyboards – Julian Colbeck
- Photography By – David Darling (3)
- Photography By [Live Shots] – John Campbell (9)
- Producer – Terry Thomas
- Producer [Assistant] – Eugene Organ, Julian Colbeck
- Recorded By – Peter Kelsey
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jerry Smith (11), Neil Ross, Steve W. Taylor*
- Tape Op – Colin Green, John Brand, Peter Kamlish, Reno*
Sound recording made by Shaftesbury Record Prods. Ltd.
Record manufactured and distributed in the United Kingdom by Polydor Limited.
Printed in England by Clout & Baker Ltd.
Made in England.
Recorded and mixed at Trident Studios, London.
Released with insert.
Running order of A4 and A5 switched around on insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, stamped): 2383487 A//2 T
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, stamped): 2383487 B//2 T
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|2383 487||Charlie (5)||Lines (LP, Album)||Polydor||2383 487||Netherlands||1978||Sell This Version|
|2383 487||Charlie (5)||Lines (LP, Album)||Polydor||2383 487||Germany||1978||Sell This Version|
|JXS-7036||Charlie (5)||Lines (LP, Album, Promo)||Janus Records||JXS-7036||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|2383 487||Charlie (5)||Lines (LP, Album)||Polydor||2383 487||France||1978||Sell This Version|
|MPF 1161||Charlie (5)||Lines (LP, Album, Promo)||Polydor||MPF 1161||Japan||1978||Sell This Version|