|A1||The Man I Love Parts 1 & 2||5:10|
|A2||Stompin' At The Savoy Parts 1 & 2||5:35|
|A3||Who's Sorry Now||4:12|
|A4||Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen||4:12|
|A5||The Man I Love||4:03|
|B2||I Don't Know Why||2:57|
|B3||I'm Through With Love||2:52|
|B4||I Wrote A Letter To The Man In The Moon||2:24|
|B5||Chopin's Minute Waltz||4:09|
|B7||What Is This Thing Called Love||3:45|
|B8||I'm In The Mood For Love||4:18|
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Kennedy (tracks: B5 to B8), Ray DeGeer (tracks: A1, A2), Willie Smith (2) (tracks: A3 to A6)
- Bass – Billy Hadnott (tracks: A3 to A6), Red Callender (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B8)
- Clarinet – Barney Bigard (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B4)
- Drums – Nick Fatool
- Guitar – Allen Reuss* (tracks: B1 to B8), Barney Kessel (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Piano – Arnold Ross (tracks: A3 to A6), Harry Fields (tracks: A1, A2), Milt Raskin (tracks: B1 to B4), Teddy Napoleon (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Ventura
- Trumpet – Red Rodney (tracks: A3 to A6, B5 to B8)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist (tracks: B3, B4)
Tracks A1 & 2 recorded January 27, 1946.
Tracks A3-6 recorded March 1946.
Tracks B1-4 recorded April 12, 1946.
Tracks B5-8 recorded May 1946.
There is an unidentified singer on tracks B3 and B4, not mentioned on the record jacket or labels.
Track B4 is listed on back cover as "Man In The Moon" and on label as "I Wrote A Letter To The Man In The Moon."
From the back cover:
The last 4 selections on each side are transferred from 12" Black & White 78s. All other issues of this music have been edited.
Produced with the cooperation of Pickwick Special Products.
Special thanks to the Institute of Jazz Studies, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ.