|3||Tennessee Valley Authority||3:05|
|6||Bacon In The Skillet||2:34|
|7||Brings My Tears||3:54|
|9||The Legend Of Old 99||5:42|
|11||Song For John Hartford||8:33|
|12||I Shall Be Released||4:38|
|13||There's A Light||3:38|
- Accordion, Grand Piano – Greg Readling
- Banjo, Vocals – Chandler Holt
- Bass, Vocals – Ned DuRant
- Design [Graphic Design] – Mary Gunn
- Engineer [Additional Engineering By] – Alex Kostalnick*
- Fiddle, Mandolin, Vocals – John Teer
- Guitar, Vocals – Dave Wilson (3)
- Liner Notes – Brent Lambert
- Mastered By – Brent Lambert
- Mixed By – Chris Stamey
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Brent Lambert, Tim Harper (3)
- Photography By – Shawn Rocco
- Producer, Recorded By – Brent Lambert, Chris Stamey
- Vocals – Lynn Blakey (tracks: 2), Tift Merritt (tracks: 2, 12)
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: 12), Dave Wilson (3) (tracks: 1 to 8, 11, 13), John Teer (tracks: 10), Ned DuRant (tracks: 9)
Recorded at Overdub Lane (Durham, NC) and Modern Recording (Chapel Hill, NC). Mixed at Modern Recording. Mastered at Kitchen Mastering (Chapel Hill, NC).
All songs BMI, except Track 12 (© 1967, renewed 1995 Dwarf Music, ASCAP).
WM 650 is a trademark of Gaylord Entertainment Company. Used by permission.
Tift Merritt appears courtesy of Lost Highway Records. Lynn Blakey appears courtesy of Glory Fountain.
Catalog number on spine is BONF-8002. Catalog number on HDCD is BONFIRE CD-8002.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34457 80022 9
- Barcode (String): 634457800229
- Matrix / Runout: BONF 8002 R02090224 G1 030424 ❶
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI