Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Six Miniatures And A Simultaneous Song
Alto Saxophone – Timothy O'Dwyer*Bass Clarinet – Brian CatchloveCello – John ToobyConductor – Simon HewettEdited By – Jim AtkinsEngineer [Recording] – Jim Atkins, Michael HewesEnsemble – Elision EnsembleFlute [Bass] – Paula RaeGuitar – Geoffrey Morris (2)Producer – Daryl BuckleySoprano Vocals – Deborah KayserViola – Erkki Veltheimalto*
|Shu Hai In An Orchestral Setting
Conductor – Johannes KalitzkeOrchestra – Basel SinfoniettaVoice [Live And Recorded] – Ute Wassermann
|2||First Orchetral Entrance||4:57|
|3||First Vocal Entrance||5:59|
|4||Second Orchestal Entrance||4:41|
|5||Second Vocal Entrance||13:59|
|Shu Hai Mitamen Behatalat Kidon
Edited By [Further Editing] – Joe Kucera*Engineer [Recording] – Andreas Werner (4)Voice – Ute Wassermann
- Art Direction – Richard Console
- Artwork [Drawings] – Ko Takasugi Czernowin
- Composed By, Producer, Liner Notes – Chaya Czernowin
- Edited By [Further Editing] – Chris Mercer (2) (tracks: 2 to 7)
- Electronics [Live] – Experimental Studio Of Heinrich Strobel Stiftung SWR* (tracks: 2 to 7)
- Engineer [Recording, Sound] – Alan Hilario (tracks: 2 to 7), Joachim Hass* (tracks: 2 to 7), Michael Acker (tracks: 2 to 7), Roland Breitenfeld (tracks: 2 to 7), Thomas Hommel* (tracks: 2 to 7)
- Executive-Producer – Brian Brandt
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Martine Jore
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Sabine Feißt
- Mastered By [24-bit Digital Mastering] – Steve Puntolillo
- Photography By [Czernowin] – Steven Kazuo Takasugi
- Photography By [Wassermann] – Carola Hölting
- Text By – Zohar Eitan
"Shu Hai in an orchestral setting" (2000-01) for voice, nine recorded versions of the same voice on tape, orchestra and live electronics. This piece is dedicated to Dieter Schnebel.
"Shu Hai Mitamen Behatalat Kidon" (1996-97) for solo female voice, nine versions of the same voice on tape, and live electronics. This piece is dedicated to Ute Wassermann.
Track 1 recorded at the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Art, Brisbane, Australia, 2002.
Tracks 2 to 5 recorded at the Experimental Studios of Heinrich Strobel Stiftung of SWR, Germany, 1999.
Track 6 and 7 recorded live at the Dampfcentrale, Bern, Switzerland, during the Biennale Bern 2001.
24-page booklet includes liner notes in English, German and French.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 64593 01172 9