|2||Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School||4:44|
|3||Taxman, Mr. Thief||4:16|
|7||Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace||4:35|
|8||He's A Whore||2:43|
|10||The Ballad Of TV Violence (I'm Not The Only Boy)||5:15|
|11||Lovin' Money (Outtake)||4:09|
|12||I Want You To Want Me (Early Version)||2:43|
|13||Lookout (Previously Unreleased Studio Version)||3:30|
|14||You're All Talk (Previously Unreleased Studio Version)||3:31|
|15||I Dig Go-Go Girls (Previously Unreleased)||3:06|
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-096290
- Produced For – Waterfront Productions LTD.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Remastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Adult Music (3)
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Enquiry Music Ltd.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – CNP&Z Music
- Art Direction – Frank Harkins
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Tom Petersson
- Booking – ICM (2), Phil Ernst
- Design – Paula Scher
- Drums – Bun E. Carlos
- Engineer – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Asssitant] – Sam Ginsberg
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Rick Nielsen
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Robin Zander
- Liner Notes  – Eric Von Lustbader*
- Liner Notes  – Greg Kot
- Management – Dave Frey, Debi Burdick, Silent Partner*, Susan Bank
- Management [Business] – Burton Goldstein & Company, LLC*
- Mixed By – Danny Kadar (tracks: 11 to 13)
- Photography By – Jim Houghton
- Producer [Original] – Jack Douglas
- Product Manager – Joy Gilbert
- Reissue Producer – Bruce Dickinson (2)
- Remastered By – Vic Anesini
- Written-By – R. Nielsen* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 15), R. Zander* (tracks: 4), T. Petersson* (tracks: 4, 14)
- Written-By [Not Credited] – Terry Reid (tracks: 7)
Originally released in 1977.
© 1977, 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1977, 1996, 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
All song published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC/Adult Music (BMI) except:
Track 7 published by Carlin Music Corp./Enquiry Music Ltd. (PBS) all rights administered by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Tracks 12, 13, 14, published by Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc./Adult Music (BMI)
Track 15 published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC/CNP&Z Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 886972400228
- Barcode (Text): 8 86972 40022 8
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-096290 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI 50E4
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|PE 34400||Cheap Trick||Cheap Trick (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 34400||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 1074||Cheap Trick||Cheap Trick (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Epic (2)||MHCP 1074||Russia||2006||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 7726||Cheap Trick||Cheap Trick (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Epic||ESCA 7726||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|
|491229 2||Cheap Trick||Cheap Trick (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Epic, Legacy||491229 2||Europe||1998||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 5472||Cheap Trick||Cheap Trick (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||ESCA 5472||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|